Without Moltzen

* Lost 4 straight.
* Scored 53.
* Conceded 128.

With Moltzen

* Won 4 of 5.
* Scored 126.
* Conceded 100.

A freak injury at the 15th minute mark of the Cowboys game has tipped our season on its head. ITS NOT SHEENS! ITS NOT FITZHENRY! ITS BAD LUCK!

One player doesn't make a TEAM. and it is Sheens who is ultimately responsible for our performance.

The guy is void of any new ideas and has had ample chance to prove us wrong. He is past his used by date and if he had any honour he would resign.

However, as he is so egotistical, we as the fans are left to put up with his crap at least until the end of next season. This guy is a career killer and needs to go.

To Sheens, you are a career killer. Do the hounorable thing and resign. I would much rather our team miss the 8 under the helm of an interim like Steve Folkes knowing we are rebuilding for the future.

Stupid Sheens panicked like a 1st year coach when Moltzen got injured. He brought Lazarus in but really he had no confidence in the kid, otherwise he would have kept him in the 7 until Lui was okay to return. Instead he shifted Laz around and returned to the insanity of putting Robbie in the 7.

This is what should have happened after Moltz got injured. Sheens should have told Laz that he'll be in the 7 until Lui was fit to return. He should have put his unwavering faith in the kid, regardless of the results. Instead he panicked and it's completely fu cked up the team.

It's not losing moltz that has caused the problem. It's Sheens' reaction to it.

I agree with you, sleet52\. Luck and the bounce of the ball has deserted us altogether. We actaully played well vs Dogs and were killed by refereeing decisions. We played Ok vs Penrith. With an ounce of luck we would have beaten Roosters, their last try should have been a penalty to us. Even vs Souths, OK we were awful, but their first try came from a forward pass, and half the rest came from favourable (to them) bounces. Look at Merritt's try where he tried to grab the ball, missed it and accidentally kneed it forward, regathered and scored. Sheer luck.

Now Liam and Ayshford are injured. We need some luck! C'mon Football Gods, give us a go!!

The Knights have almost as many out as we do….....maybe the Football Gods are with us this week.

The scarey thing is that Moltzen was filling in for Lui and sheens was going to put him back in the number 1\. I have seen 1 thing from Lui since he made his debut. it was his step to score a try vs the rabbitoh's. apart from that he is not a good player. im sorry to say it but all this "FREAKISH" ability must be a load of crap coz he is way out of his depth in first grade.

Sleet 52 you are right on the money. As I said in a previous post with moltzen at 7 we win without him at 7 we loose. Its just as simple as that. Again, Does anyone have our win lose ratio with Moltz at 7\. The facts dont lie. Say what you like but it just seems to be the way it is.

@badger said:
Sleet 52 you are right on the money. As I said in a previous post with moltzen at 7 we win without him at 7 we loose. Its just as simple as that. Again, Does anyone have our win lose ratio with Moltz at 7\. The facts dont lie. Say what you like but it just seems to be the way it is.

I'm fairly sure were undefeated with Moltz @ 7.

Back