Sit down and watch the Round 3 replay

Mattie13

After not being completely satisfied with Friday's game I sat down and watched the round 3 replay against Parramatta. The team played the complete game that night. It is the only game have recorded on IQ as I knew there would be a time this year I would want to go back and watch it again. I'm suggesting that Tim Sheens sits the players down to watch that game again as well. Granted Moltzen was there at halfback which allowed Benji and Robbie to concentrate soley on their roles, but it was an all round effort in defense and attack that hasn't been matched again this year. I hope the guys can reach that level of enthusiasm and attitude running into the finals and I'm sure they will. One thing that was truley evident from that game was that Benji needs space, Moltzen provided that, lets hope Lui can do that as well and soon.

Lui's passes to Marshall need work. They often end up behind Marshall's head, around his bootlaces and all over the shop. This ruins Marshall's chances of hitting the ball at speed and creating opportunities for his outside men.

@crouching_tiger said:
Lui's passes to Marshall need work. They often end up behind Marshall's head, around his bootlaces and all over the shop. This ruins Marshall's chances of hitting the ball at speed and creating opportunities for his outside men.

Agreed,,,,well said…

Latest posts

Back