Soccer Super Thread

Kretinsky completes 27% investment into WHU

Yay a transfer window ...

https://www.hammers.news/club-news/daniel-kretinsky-27-stake-acquisition-confirmed-one-key-takeaway-from-official-west-ham-statement/

Should anyone be interested, I have a fantasy comp for those who may have an interest in Australian A League Football which starts soon.
All welcome.
Please join (and bring your friends):

League Code - 786269

https://sportsdeck.com/au/aleague/dreamteam/#/

I know it's a long shot, but the offer still holds.

Check out above and JOIN if you would like - the comp starts Friday 19 November.

only 2 days and counting ........

I know it’s a long shot, but the offer still holds.

Check out above and JOIN if you would like - the comp starts Friday 19 November.

ONE more sleep.
This fantasy league kicks off tomorrow night, so .......

League Code - 786269

https://sportsdeck.com/au/aleague/dreamteam/#/

All welcome. Please join (and bring your friends):

@hastings4ever said in [Fantasy League \- A League 2021\-2022](/post/1508157) said:
@tiger_one says the league is already full, any chance you could add an extra spot in league settings?

Hey champion @hastings4ever - mate, my leagues can't seem to change after they're full BUT jump into Code # 103872 - there's 2 spots still available and I'm in there as team Laroche.

@tiger_one said in [Fantasy League \- A League 2021\-2022](/post/1508172) said:
@hastings4ever said in [Fantasy League \- A League 2021\-2022](/post/1508157) said:
@tiger_one says the league is already full, any chance you could add an extra spot in league settings?

Hey champion @hastings4ever - mate, my leagues can't seem to change after they're full BUT jump into Code # 103872 - there's 2 spots still available and I'm in there as team Laroche.

@tiger_one said in [Fantasy League \- A League 2021\-2022](/post/1508172) said:

Says ‘could not find a group with that code’

@hastings4ever said in [Fantasy League \- A League 2021\-2022](/post/1508175) said:

Try leagues, NOT groups.

@tiger_one said in [Fantasy League \- A League 2021\-2022](/post/1508176) said:
@hastings4ever said in [Fantasy League \- A League 2021\-2022](/post/1508175) said:

Try leagues, NOT groups.

Works now, cheers mate

@hastings4ever said in [Fantasy League \- A League 2021\-2022](/post/1508177) said:

Try leagues, NOT groups.

Works now, cheers mate

Great, in that league, I'm team "Laroche" and my wife is "Bon Vivant." Go gently on us, hahaha

@tiger_one said in [Fantasy League \- A League 2021\-2022](/post/1508178) said:
@hastings4ever said in [Fantasy League \- A League 2021\-2022](/post/1508177) said:

Try leagues, NOT groups.

Works now, cheers mate

Great, in that league, I'm team "Laroche" and my wife is "Bon Vivant." Go gently on us, hahaha

Haha too easy, i’m Davila SZN. Just started so have to wait another week to use Maclaren ahahah

![Screen Shot 2021-11-21 at 10.01.10 pm.png](/assets/uploads/files/1637492514158-screen-shot-2021-11-21-at-10.01.10-pm.png)

@tiger_fanatic3 said in [Soccer talk and Banter said:
![Screen Shot 2021-11-21 at 10.01.10 pm.png](/assets/uploads/files/1637492514158-screen-shot-2021-11-21-at-10.01.10-pm.png)

Rough

@hobbo1 said in [Soccer talk and Banter said:
@tiger_fanatic3 said in [Soccer talk and Banter said:

Rough

Cheers for the rebuild

Big heads up: there's a Mid-week gameweek starting 1 December so don't forget to fix your teams (if you have to - like me! hahaha)

It's all happening, EPL style.
There's another new gameweek starting tomorrow night, ie Saturday - so fix up your teams, if you need to!

Heads up:
(1) Early game week starts tomorrow morning (ie Saturday, Aussie time) - don't forget to fix your teams.
(2) Tottenham v Brighton has been postponed due to Covid - more re-arranging of players , maybe!

FPL managers to get extra Free Hit chip

Additional chip will help managers to make adjustments to their teams in light of postponements

Managers in Fantasy Premier League have had to deal with a lot of uncertainty recently, with the unprecedented number of postponed Premier League fixtures affecting their plans.

So, all FPL managers will now receive one extra Free Hit chip from Gameweek 20 to allow significant changes to squads for a single Gameweek without suffering a points hit.

A Free Hit allows for unlimited transfers in a single Gameweek. Managers can replace their entire squad for that Gameweek before the deadline but their 15-man line-up is returned to how it was at the start of the Gameweek for the next deadline.

If the Free Hit chip is played leading up to Gameweek 20, for example, once the deadline has passed you will see the points scored by your new Free Hit squad in the "Points" tab.

But in your "My Team" and "Transfers" tabs, your old Gameweek 19 squad will have returned. Like the Wildcard, the Free Hit is used when confirming transfers. It cannot be cancelled once confirmed.

Traditionally, there is one Free Hit chip to play each season, but the number of postponements has meant we have introduced a second to give managers more flexibility when making their all-important squad selections – either in the short-term or in a future Gameweek.

Managers who have not played their Free Hit ahead of Gameweek 20 will not lose their first, they will have two Free Hit chips available to them.

But please note that you will be unable to play the Free Hit in consecutive Gameweeks. After playing your Free Hit, your squad will return to its previous state for the following Gameweek.

So, after you have selected the Free Hit chip the first time, the "Play" button will remain for you to use again at another point in the season.

You don't have to use your Free Hit over the festive period. You can save it for later in the season, when there are likely to be Double Gameweeks into which the postponed fixtures are scheduled.

The Wildcard chip can be used twice a season. The first Wildcard is available from the start of the season until 11:00 GMT on Tuesday 28 December. The second wildcard will be available after this date in readiness for the opening of the January transfer window and will remain available until the end of the season. The Wildcard chip is played when confirming transfers that cost points and cannot be cancelled once played.

So don't forget that from Gameweek 20 your second Wildcard will be available to use as well.

The Scout will bring you more tips on how to use these chips wisely.

Refer: https://www.premierleague.com/news/2425494

Big heads up: Gameweek 19 starts tomorrow morning, so don’t forget to fix your teams (if you have to - like me! hahaha)
And there's a further trap - some games have been cancelled due to Covid - so good luck all round.

Back