Soccer Super Thread

they bought their way out of a UCL suspension they’ll do the same here
Yeah we got lucky with Mascherano and Tevez financial rort ...we should never been allowed to stay up

I can't see the EPL expelling City ...I can't even see them stripping them of enough points t see the them demoted

But they have to be tough ..maybe expel them from all European competition for 10 years

Congrats to HKane on a huge achievement. Just shows how good a player JGreaves was that his record lasted so long.
Next stop WRooney then on to AShearer.
Onya Harry and go the Spurs.

Congrats to HKane on a huge achievement. Just shows how good a player JGreaves was that his record lasted so long.
Next stop WRooney then on to AShearer.
Onya Harry and go the Spurs.
My daughter thought Harry Styles winning a Grammy on the same day was far more important than Harry Kane breaking the Spurs goal scoring record ......

I've never seen Harry Kane in a onesie. ;)
I have the concert down the GC at Metricon Stadium in 20 days ....daughter wants me in a boa and a pearl necklace to copy Harry .......You want to keep your kids happy ...but a boa and pearl necklace .......my tough rep and rough exterior might disappear lol

But talking Kane ...he is damn good golfer as well ...off 2 from memory and played with our Barty Party in a charity tournament last year ......I think Ponting and Barty represented us ...Americans had an ex baseballer from the Braves ......

I have the concert down the GC at Metricon Stadium in 20 days ....daughter wants me in a boa and a pearl necklace to copy Harry .......You want to keep your kids happy ...but a boa and pearl necklace .......my tough rep and rough exterior might disappear lol

But talking Kane ...he is damn good golfer as well ...off 2 from memory and played with our Barty Party in a charity tournament last year ......I think Ponting and Barty represented us ...Americans had an ex baseballer from the Braves ......
A Dad's gotta do what a Dad's gotta do. ;)

(Posting pics here is always "private")

My daughter thought Harry Styles winning a Grammy on the same day was far more important than Harry Kane breaking the Spurs goal scoring record ......
To each their own I guess HT. Didn’t see the Grammys so can’t comment on HStyles but certainly saw HKane do his thing, and Spurs hold on for another win over City.

To each their own I guess HT. Didn’t see the Grammys so can’t comment on HStyles but certainly saw HKane do his thing, and Spurs hold on for another win over City.
And I didn't realise than Man City have now played Spurs 5 times at Spurs new home stadium and (1) haven't won a match in that time and (2) haven't scored a solitary goal either. WOW!

It's tight at the other end of the Premier League tabe - and it's going to get even closer!

1675911783801.png

Reminder: Next game week starts tomorrow night AEST. (ie Saturday night 11.30pm)

Please check/change your teams
Good luck everyone.

Leicester City 4 Spurs 1 …., ouch.
Obviously too much euphoria and celebration after win over Man City last week and Kanes record breaking goal. Just so Spurs, a good one followed by a poor one. That’s why they’re not really challenging for top 4 ! And title, forget it, need a much harder edge.

OOPS!
Looks like VAR is in the bad books again.
Brighton, Chelsea and Arsenal claim they were wronged.

The West Ham hand ball was the supporting hand ...can't be ruled a hand ball

And Chelsea have nothing to complain about after the Maxwell Cornet no goal in the return gig at Stanford Bridge

Worst news Paqueta reinjures shoulder and Aguerd reinjured ....one step forward ...3 steps backwards

Back