SOO Halves for 2020

@Tiger5150 said in [SOO Halves for 2020](/post/1164783) said:
@Russell said in [SOO Halves for 2020](/post/1164780) said:
@Tiger5150 said in [SOO Halves for 2020](/post/1164768) said:
@Russell said in [SOO Halves for 2020](/post/1164721) said:
@Jedi_Tiger said in [SOO Halves for 2020](/post/1164593) said:
i figure ive seen tedesco leave us and win premierships and star in origin i can hande if they pick Moses

He can be considered an immortal in time - doesn't matter.

He will always be a lowlife sookey tanker to me.

His leaving wasnt done well, but he never tanked.

EDIT: Sorry I thought we were talking about Teddy. Moses IS a sookey tanker.....as you were.

I beg your pardon! What do you mean by that?

I originally thought your comment regarding tanking was about Teddy. Whilst his leaving wasnt great, he never tanked. After I posted I realised you were talking about Moses, in which case you are 1000% correct, he tanked hard, so I went back and editted.

Yes, he certainly did tank and it was disgraceful. He should have a permanent line through his name in Origin selection given he has shown that he has it in him to completely betray team mates.

I'd go a back line of:

Tedesco
Addo-Carr
Wighton
Trbojevic
Ferguson
Keary
Cleary

@Furious1 said in [SOO Halves for 2020](/post/1164392) said:
@Sausagesorcerer said in [SOO Halves for 2020](/post/1164388) said:
As someone else posted here.
**If Moses plays for NSW I will be supporting QLD**
I think he looked class under Cleary last Friday
Lacks the class and grit.a good downhill skier ⛷

I guess thats the proof of QLDers claiming a mortgage on Origin passion. Ivan Milat could have run out in the 7 for QLD and they would still never support NSW.

Ivan Milat was a hick who had relationships with his in-laws. Queenslanders would have loved him.

I'd say Nathan and Cleary. Moses third pick if injury

@Harvey said in [SOO Halves for 2020](/post/1164876) said:
@Furious1 said in [SOO Halves for 2020](/post/1164392) said:
@Sausagesorcerer said in [SOO Halves for 2020](/post/1164388) said:
As someone else posted here.
**If Moses plays for NSW I will be supporting QLD**
I think he looked class under Cleary last Friday
Lacks the class and grit.a good downhill skier ⛷

I guess thats the proof of QLDers claiming a mortgage on Origin passion. Ivan Milat could have run out in the 7 for QLD and they would still never support NSW.

Ivan Milat was a hick who had relationships with his in-laws. Queenslanders would have loved him.

Lol, you're on fire Harvey

@Nelson said in [SOO Halves for 2020](/post/1164871) said:
@Tiger5150 said in [SOO Halves for 2020](/post/1164783) said:
@Russell said in [SOO Halves for 2020](/post/1164780) said:
@Tiger5150 said in [SOO Halves for 2020](/post/1164768) said:
@Russell said in [SOO Halves for 2020](/post/1164721) said:
@Jedi_Tiger said in [SOO Halves for 2020](/post/1164593) said:
i figure ive seen tedesco leave us and win premierships and star in origin i can hande if they pick Moses

He can be considered an immortal in time - doesn't matter.

He will always be a lowlife sookey tanker to me.

His leaving wasnt done well, but he never tanked.

EDIT: Sorry I thought we were talking about Teddy. Moses IS a sookey tanker.....as you were.

I beg your pardon! What do you mean by that?

I originally thought your comment regarding tanking was about Teddy. Whilst his leaving wasnt great, he never tanked. After I posted I realised you were talking about Moses, in which case you are 1000% correct, he tanked hard, so I went back and editted.

Yes, he certainly did tank and it was disgraceful. He should have a permanent line through his name in Origin selection given he has shown that he has it in him to completely betray team mates.

I'd go a back line of:

Tedesco
Addo-Carr
Wighton
Trbojevic
Ferguson
Keary
Cleary

Baring injury, I think you've picked the NSW backline.
We just saw the NSW no 7.
Cleary was outstanding in that game.

I hope Brooks was watching, that's how you lead YOUR team.

1. Teddy
2. Addo-Carr
3. Mitchell
4. Lomax
5. Turbo Tom
6. Wighton
7. Cleary

100% agree, if Moses is the SOO team I'm out. Adversity and the ability to perform a task, that you are paid to do but don't want do, is a true revealer of character and intestinal fortitude. This bloke has shown his true colors, I don't get it, current form is supposed to erase past actions, not only what he has done, but how he did it.
I like to win, weather its the Tigers or NSW or Australia or who ever, but I despise it when clubs trade t their values and their character (their soul) to do so.
Rant over, in saying that:
1) Teddy
2) JAC
3) Turdo
4) Latts
5) Fergo
6) Wighton
7) Cleary
15) Keary

Cleary hasn’t really put a foot wrong so far this year, and the incumbent always has the inside running. As long as Penrith go deep into the season, I think it will be his spot to lose.

Staff online

Back