Special Feature

earl

Hi Guys,

When I find a poster annoying I just put on the ignore function and like magic that person disappears. I was wondering if there was a feature where every post that was about a certain topic could just be ignored as well.

For instance if I put in the words "Luke Brooks" would it be possible to have any post that is talking about "Luke Brooks" disappear.

Thanks
Earl

Hi Guys,

When I find a poster annoying I just put on the ignore function and like magic that person disappears. I was wondering if there was a feature where every post that was about a certain topic could just be ignored as well.

For instance if I put in the words "Luke Brooks" would it be possible to have any post that is talking about "Luke Brooks" disappear.

Thanks
Earl
There wouldn’t be much to read

If only the club had that function 10 years ago.

In reality though, once brooks goes I think you’ll see a dramatic down turn in Brooks talk. His 3 family members here will go bother the silver tail forum and the rest of us will treat it as PTSD and not discuss him.

If only the club had that function 10 years ago.

In reality though, once brooks goes I think you’ll see a dramatic down turn in Brooks talk. His 3 family members here will go bother the silver tail forum and the rest of us will treat it as PTSD and not discuss him.
Be hard not to talk about him when the whole league will be. He'll flourish there, I have no doubt.

You used to be able to ignore a thread but that disappeared with the last update I think

Hi Guys,

Thanks
Earl
Damn just checked we gotta wait till round 25 next year... A Thurs nighter at LO.
Nice of the NRL

Latest posts

Back