Starting team Rnd 1

Goose

I haven't watched the trials so I m not exactly sure which way they will go so I m probably leaving some out, interested to see what others think is the best side.

1\. Mason Farrell
2\. Delouise Hoeter
3\. Marion Seve
4\. Nathan Milone
5.John ogden
6\. Temare Martin
7\. Mitchell Moses
8\. Dallas Graham
9\. Mania Cherrington
10 Fosio Tatoloa
11\. Salesi Funaki
12\. Lemar
13 Matthew Woods

not sure of the reserves and I'm sure im missing some one who should be in the team
edited I left out Funaki

well, that side should still do pretty well against the dragons… :laughing:

Pretty sure Moses is injured and JMK has been half in all the trials…

I thought Eli Levido was half in the trials, Batboy.

No mention of Watson Heleta in the side and the trials. Does anyone know if he is injured?

Sione Alofi from Keebra also played at fullback in the trials so it will be interesting to see whether him or Farrell gets first chance at the back.

Difficult to see how this side could be beaten. Looks the best side I have seen at this level all over the park. That back row is scary good.

I am keen to see Sattherthwaite come in for Milone at some stage.

VS Cronulla Eli started the game at half, Marshall-King played the last 20 I think.

1\. Mason Farrell
2\. Delouise Hoeter
3\. Marion Seve
4\. Nathan Milone
5\. John Ogden
6\. Te Maire Martin
7\. Mitchell Moses
8\. Dallas Graham
9\. Manaia Cherrington
10\. Jake Dooner
11\. Lamar Liolevave
12\. Salesi Funaki
13\. Faseo Tatola
14\. Leki Taumalolo
15\. Lokeni Gavet
17\. Matthew Woods
18\. Andrew Kazzi

I think this team would be close pending Moses being fit, if not then Eli Levido at 7.

@flash said:
1\. Mason Farrell
2\. Delouise Hoeter
3\. Marion Seve
4\. Nathan Milone
5\. John Ogden
6\. Te Maire Martin
7\. Mitchell Moses
8\. Dallas Graham
9\. Manaia Cherrington
10\. Jake Dooner
11\. Lamar Liolevave
12\. Salesi Funaki
13\. Faseo Tatola
14\. Leki Taumalolo
15\. Lokeni Gavet
17\. Matthew Woods
18\. Andrew Kazzi

I think this team would be close pending Moses being fit, if not then Eli Levido at 7.

Woods on the bench? Im a huge fan, that is why I moved Tatola to prop to fit them all in…

Looks like a very good side though. I guess winning the last 2 SG ball finals plus the Keebra team winning the National schoolboys comp, it makes sense we would be very strong!

@Goose said:
@flash said:
1\. Mason Farrell
2\. Delouise Hoeter
3\. Marion Seve
4\. Nathan Milone
5\. John Ogden
6\. Te Maire Martin
7\. Mitchell Moses
8\. Dallas Graham
9\. Manaia Cherrington
10\. Jake Dooner
11\. Lamar Liolevave
12\. Salesi Funaki
13\. Faseo Tatola
14\. Leki Taumalolo
15\. Lokeni Gavet
17\. Matthew Woods
18\. Andrew Kazzi

Woods on the bench? Im a huge fan, that is why I moved Tatola to prop to fit them all in…

Looks like a very good side though. I guess winning the last 2 SG ball finals plus the Keebra team winning the National schoolboys comp, it makes sense we would be very strong!

I was looking at picking the biggest team to start, I haven't seen Woods play for a while so not sure how he is going size wise. He was pretty slim previously.

Is Matt Woods a 2r or lock mostly?

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

@flash said:
1\. Mason Farrell
2\. Delouise Hoeter
3\. Marion Seve
4\. Nathan Milone
5\. John Ogden
6\. Te Maire Martin
7\. Mitchell Moses
8\. Dallas Graham
9\. Manaia Cherrington
10\. Jake Dooner
11\. Lamar Liolevave
12\. Salesi Funaki
13\. Faseo Tatola
14\. Leki Taumalolo
15\. Lokeni Gavet
17\. Matthew Woods
18\. Andrew Kazzi

Looks solid. If this team can show consistency, they'll be hard to stop.

I think Milky is right about Moses playing NSW Cup. The NYC team have more than adequate cover in the halves and tbh the halves are the NSW Cup sides only weakness so it makes sense for Moses to go up out of all the NYC players. I also think a few of the other NYC players will go to State Cup for the same reason. We are absolutely overflowing with talent at this level this year.

1\. Sione Alofi
2\. Delouise Hoeter
3\. Marion Seve
4\. Mason Farrell
5\. Nathan Milone
6\. Te Maire Martin
7\. Eli Lovado

8\. Dallas Graham
9\. Manaia Cherrington
10\. Jake Dooner
11\. Fosio Tatola
12\. Matthew Woods
13\. Lamar Liolevave

14\. Peter Nay/Jeremy Marshall-King
15\. Lokeni Gavet
16\. Andrew Kazzi
17\. Hala Masila

If it was me I'd be throwing Funaki in with the men right now. Blood him real good all season with the big boys. Turn this big tough boy into a man.

Who was the other center who came down from Keebra with Seve? He looked very good too, although like most others I'm also a fan of Milone.

We need to be patient with this side, remember the majority of them are 18/19 coming from SG Ball and school boys. The step up to 26 rounds of 20s is huge. They may be talented but won't be producing their best every week from round 1

@fergiefurr said:
Who was the other center who came down from Keebra with Seve? He looked very good too, although like most others I'm also a fan of Milone.

We need to be patient with this side, remember the majority of them are 18/19 coming from SG Ball and school boys. The step up to 26 rounds of 20s is huge. They may be talented but won't be producing their best every week from round 1

Watson Heleta was the other guy i believe. Hasn't been listed in any of the matches so far so perhaps he and Iroa are both injured??

Yes they are young and some patience is needed, but at the same time they blew away their opposition in the trials so on that form it may not take too long for the combinations to form..!

Cheers, it was heleta. In the final Keebra really hit the left side in attack and dominated. The left side was Martin (5/8), Liolevave (second row), heleta and Iroa out wide who have all come down. They looked deadly together. Iroa was also landing conversions from the sideline.

strangely enough in the profiles seve was listed as being smaller than most of the other keebra boys that came down, including the backs. didnt look it on the field..!

Back