State of Origin III

Tha Game that really meant something just finished with a win for the Blues and a barnstormer from Gower, Farlow was a tackling machine and Meaney was very mixed. Created some opportunities, squandered one, missed more conversions than usual and really worked hard to hold out the kicking game of Cherry Evans from Qld.

Nathan Waters competed just like he always does and his close kicking game was very good in patches.

Great win by the Blues. Massive all in brawl and 3 binned. Real Origin played by NSWelshmen with heart and not afraid of a damn thing.

NSW Under 16's won as well.

Gower was MOM as far as the NSWRL Media Dept goes

The two games that matter are over Alien.

I am content for Daley, Fulton, Bellamy and co to wallow in their failure. I do wish Mannah, Snowden & Jennings all the luck and they hopefully will prove what fools the selectors were for not picking them from game 1

@smeghead said:
The two games that matter are over Alien.

I am content for Daley, Fulton, Bellamy and co to wallow in their failure. I do wish Mannah, Snowden & Jennings all the luck and they hopefully will prove what fools the selectors were for not picking them from game 1

The 2 games that matter to you maybe.

Yeah, the two games with players picked on actual form and usefulness

I'm not saying I agree with the selectors and coach but I still hope NSW win.

Well Qld scored first which isn't surprising, also not surprised to see Michael Ennis pass the ball when he actually has a decent opportunity to run it. Cat.

Qld are doing it all too easy while NSW again look far too predictable and pedestrian in attack, they just have no creativity and it doesn't help that Ennis spoons it off at every opportunity instead of helping out the halves.

@alien said:
damn you qld :brick:

I don't know why you seem surprised at this alien. NSW were never going to win this match with the lineup named.

Dropping the ball off the kickoff, not finding touch off a penalty kick, kicking the ball out on the full off the kickoff, and people are calling this the best QLD team ever?? what a load of CRAP with a capital C more like the worst NSW team ever

Back