OFFICIAL Sunia "Tito" Turuva

Honestly, Wests Tigers recruitment division...

GIVE THEM A GOLD MEDAL!

Serious where we are as a club, how they can recruit those in demand players is just Amazing.
Luai
Api
Olam

I have no idea what they are doing, but they are somehow landing top shelf names in a side that got the wooden spoon twice. Whatever our club is doing wrong, recruitment is one thing we are doing right*.

*I could not imagine saying this in say, 2021...

He didn’t play for Salford last week…maybe he’s been dropped?
1714043694808.png
1714043824443.png
Nofa has literally played TWO games from nine for Salford this season!

His record is 0-2!

Both games in which he literally shat the bed and cost them 5-tries on his wing!!

Salford's win/loss record without Nofa is 5-2!

He is an injury reserve at best....

The Salford fans HATE him!!

View attachment 11704
View attachment 11705
Nofa has literally played TWO games from nine for Salford this season!

His record is 0-2!

Both games in which he literally shat the bed and cost them 5-tries on his wing!!

Salford's win/loss record without Nofa is 5-2!

He is an injury reserve at best....

The Salford fans HATE him!!
I think he has been mugged by reality.

I don’t understand the reason any winger would want to be moved to centre, way less involvement in the game.
IMO if I was putting a team together I would fill every other position and a couple for interchange and what even $ is left I would look for Centre’s (would be the cheapest players in the salary cap spending)
Thank Christ you aren’t in charge.

I think he has been mugged by reality.
Some cretins claimed he'd score a heap of tries in the "weaker" competition...

He has a minus 5 quotient after TWO games!

He has a 0% winning rate - while his team has a 71% winning ratio this season without him!!

Who has always been a massive liability on their teams chances of winning??

THIS GUY:

1714044999383.png

This is wild if it truly goes ahead.

Kept completely under-wraps, what a lovely surprise!!!
It hasn‘t really. There have been whispers for a couple of months. I think most of us thought he’d stay put though so didn’t really put much stock into it.

It hasn‘t really. There have been whispers for a couple of months. I think most of us thought he’d stay put though so didn’t really put much stock into it.
The whispers were an obvious link, they were much louder for other clubs - and quite openly for the Dragons.

Definitely thought he would stay at Penrith, be interested in how much we have offered.

Reactions: 851
Back