Surprised to hear..

Mothermagpie

Ray Hadley this morning going off about how Melbourne keep coming up with ways to hurt their oppositon!!
He was talking about how they twist feet, so much so, it makes them grimus in pain. He said when are the refs going to start penalising for these types of plays, He was also saying how Storm create new ways to injure then they become illegal, and they just invent new ones.

Did anyone else hear this?

About time the commentators started to show some ticker and call it as it is. What annoys me is that Slater,Smith and co. are some of the most talented players of all time. The grubby stuff comes from their Coach, who is still yet to win a comp.
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

I've been complaining about it for a few weeks, it is terrible, someone a couple weeks ago had to go off and Hayne stayed down in origin after half a break after slater twisted hard on his ankle
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Yeah I heard it. Hadley interviewed Gordon Tallis who is very vocal about Melbourne's dirty tactics. As Gordon said, if the channel 9 and Fox commentators can see it why can't the refs???
\
\

i recall one play where Ryan was rucking it out from his line and their number 11 nearly ripped his leg off and the refs seen nothing.
Hadley has bee n calling it about Melbourne for a lomg time .

@1/4 chicken said:
i recall one play where Ryan was rucking it out from his line and their number 11 nearly ripped his leg off and the refs seen nothing.
Hadley has bee n calling it about Melbourne for a lomg time .

Easiest solution

Get all the clubs to start whinging about it and then when it occurs in a game the player stays down so the video ref can look at it

Then the proverbial will hit the fan

Someone gave matt utai's leg a good working over in a tackle too, can't remember who.
\
\

Raise it in the media in round 25… Surely this might give us a few piggy backs down field in round 26?!

The twist on Ryan was terrible... If the Refs don't do anything, the players need to!

yep, noticed this during the game

doing their best to bend the player's leg back as far as possible

mate they are deadseat grubs

@Winnipeg said:
yep, noticed this during the game

doing their best to bend the player's leg back as far as possible

mate they are deadseat grubs

Yep I noticed in during the game too. Extremely un-necessary - often not even about slowing the play-the-ball, just very petty and dangerous.

Check out Bellamy during a game, his look is pure evil and his players are merely channeling this, mind you if Bellyache is instructing his players in these tactics how about they man up and just play good clean footy.

Members online

No members online now.
Back