Tame Tupou or TNT news

Roysta59

Anyone know how Tame played? was that hgis first or second game?
Any info would be great,
TNT back this yr? It's looking less likely now

Second game. First at prop.

Proved in his first game that he is bound for the forwards. He will take some time to learn the trade at prop but by christ he is a big unit and not scared to run hard. He is keen for the role in the forwards as well

Great News about Tupou - We need that Kamkaze style foward that strikes fear in oppositon defences.

I was hoping that would have been J Moors

@smeghead said:
Second game. First at prop.

Proved in his first game that he is bound for the forwards. He will take some time to learn the trade at prop but by christ he is a big unit and not scared to run hard. He is keen for the role in the forwards as well

Tupou surprised me last week. After hearing he had hands like feet out in the centres in his first game back, he didn't drop one ball in the forwards last week, and the pass he took for his first try was not ideal, he's a big unit and had to kind of jump to catch it and it still caught him on the shoulder. He did look comfortable in the forwards though, still needs to work on his timing and match fitness will come with more gametime, but the positives are he is very big, very strong, can put a good hit on, has very good pace, has an offload, and takes a lot of stopping when he winds up and hits the line at pace. Overall I liked what I saw very much.

Give him a few weeks and we could see him on the bench in FG. Sheens has been quoted a couple of times talking the big fella up so hopefully he's in the mix.

@Cultured Bogan said:
I'm certain Sheens will hook another forward to make way for him on the bench…

Pity Sheens won't look at hooking the winger on the bench instead. A normal Coach would….

@Gobbs said:
@Cultured Bogan said:
I'm certain Sheens will hook another forward to make way for him on the bench…

Pity Sheens won't look at hooking the winger on the bench instead. A normal Coach would….

its damn logical, the guy is an ex winger, and with the likes of flanno, and fulton around it makes more and more sense!, sheen's brain is one of the most complicated going around! Sheen's needs to see a shrink to overcome the demons he endures after last yr's para game!

Members online

Back