Terrible ref

The truth is ….. this really all gained traction on the back of Black Lives Matter and Me Too.
Both of those movements are extremely nefarious at thier core re. Exploiting real issues to push an underhanded agenda .
But because they succeeded in not just getting thier agenda across , but also more importantly being able to ruin/ cancel anyone who says “hang on that’s not true” . Because both matters at thier core are correct . Of course Black Lives Matter and of course women shouldn’t be getting raped .
This was the catalyst now for other movements and has opened Pandora’s box with new redefining of core words , and a complete society restructure on debating those words .
Just for anyone not understanding what I’m saying it’s simply 3 steps ;
1. Use a known truth that needs reform
2. Imbed messed up ideaolgy under the guise of that reform eg. That black people are killed at a higher percentage than anyone else by police .( the statistics say they’re not)
3. If anyone points out that point 2 isn’t applicable to point 1 , then shout down that person as an “ist” until they’re disappeared , ruined , or like a Jordan Peterson galvanises a whole movement at opposites to the original point , which now creates even more tribalism . “Ist ” examples - racist , misogynist, sexist , elitist , leftist etc .
Also all the sycophants and parasites, and virtue signallers will then latch on for self preservation/ promotion/ qualifying and yea .
Now use that strategy , for ….. refereeing inequality ….. for wage inequality…… for refugee rights ….. for anything .
And it works …

Just to prove what I’m saying I’ll give another example ;
1. Antisemitism and nazism is bad and horrific , so a safe country for Jewish people needs to exist ;
2. So to keep that state safe we will now go into Palestine and wipe them out, because Jewish people need to feel safe (Zionism)

Hang on this is genocide …….
3. “You facist pig , racist, anti semite” ……
Just for something more political to try and prove my example .

By the way . I know people are going to say this is like some justification for people’s bad behaviour. That of course needs to be dealt with . This is just commentary , on the dishonest ways people have these types of conversations .

How many bad calls will the tigers receive this weekend and into the future, will they be game defining? Will our opposing team ever lose to us by a bad officiating decision? Will penalty stat square ups at the end of the game when all is already lost continue?

How many players will get sent off for yelling at the ref from now? Will some teams or players be able to yell at the ref and stay on the field?

I still don't understand why this is the only game in the world where the officials need to coach the teams the rules through the game. They are professional players (getting paid extremely good money) and a ref needs to tell them what tackle it is? That should be the team's job!

Consistency and unbiased officiating is all we ask!

How many bad calls will the tigers receive this weekend and into the future, will they be game defining? Will our opposing team ever lose to us by a bad officiating decision? Will penalty stat square ups at the end of the game when all is already lost continue?

How many players will get sent off for yelling at the ref from now? Will some teams or players be able to yell at the ref and stay on the field?

I still don't understand why this is the only game in the world where the officials need to coach the teams the rules through the game. They are professional players (getting paid extremely good money) and a ref needs to tell them what tackle it is? That should be the team's job!

Consistency and unbiased officiating is all we ask!
If the ref is constantly changing the tackle count the I think its best he keep count of this and let everyone else know whats going on.

I wonder if we might get some 50/50s go our way this weekend, wouldv been good to have thi s one at one of our real home grounds

If the ref is constantly changing the tackle count the I think its best he keep count of this and let everyone else know whats going on.

I wonder if we might get some 50/50s go our way this weekend, wouldv been good to have thi s one at one of our real home grounds
You said it all - ( real home GROUNDS)

So no criticism of the ref this week?
He reffed us out of the game in the first half hour. Penalties and 6 agains (I add them together), were 6-0 at the 30mins mark, we finally got a penalty at 32mins with a player already having been sent to the bin for a one on one strip. He finally sent one of there’s to the bin for the antics they employed in their red zone with 6mins left, so we don’t even get the full benefit of the penalty. I seen the same unconscious (or conscious) bias as I did with the badger, only our players didn’t cause a fuss about it this week.
Anyway, regardless of that, we still weren’t good enough.

He reffed us out of the game in the first half hour. Penalties and 6 agains (I add them together), were 6-0 at the 30mins mark, we finally got a penalty at 32mins with a player already having been sent to the bin for a one on one strip. He finally sent one of there’s to the bin for the antics they employed in their red zone with 6mins left, so we don’t even get the full benefit of the penalty. I seen the same unconscious (or conscious) bias as I did with the badger, only our players didn’t cause a fuss about it this week.
I like the part how he had 4 challenges overturned and then sent a player to the bin for saying it wasnt a shoulder charge.

1715477596126.jpeg

Back