THANKS CHRIS

tiger3

Was awesome to see Sandow smack that grubby scumbag Ennis in the mouth today during the Rabbitohs V Dogs game. Great work mate, you had 99% of League fans in your corner during that little tussle!

It was good to see.

Also great to see his inability to defend close to the line cost that scum the win

I don't like Ennis much at all, but if he got in a fight with Sandow, I'd hope Ennis knocks his head off his shoulders. Sandow is another guy to burst onto the scene with Souths, and go onto nothing. He joins a long list of "the next big things" to come out of Redfern and struggle to deliver. Taylor should have Wing at halfback, and Sandow in NSW Cup.

@Marshall_magic said:
I don't like Ennis much at all, but if he got in a fight with Sandow, I'd hope Ennis knocks his head off his shoulders. Sandow is another guy to burst onto the scene with Souths, and go onto nothing. He joins a long list of "the next big things" to come out of Redfern and struggle to deliver. Taylor should have Wing at halfback, and Sandow in NSW Cup.

Great post….Sandow and Ennis deserve each other.....Sandow's waaaaay overrated in my opinion...he'll crumble....

@Geo. said:
@Marshall_magic said:

Great post….Sandow and Ennis deserve each other.....Sandow's waaaaay overrated in my opinion...he'll crumble....

until someone tells him he's not a backrower, and he learns to tackle instead of going for the shoulder charge (and failing) every time in defence, he will be lucky to be in first grade. His attacking stats this year aren't exactly good either

It was good to see but I'm also glad the Dogs put an end to Souths winning run. Helps the Tigers just that little bit.

Yeah Chris is a Queenslander from Cherbourg… and as usual knows how to give it to a dirty cockroach like Ennis. Nice work Chris!

Lol as usual Ennis started it, he felt like a really big person after shoving Sandow by doing a big "Woo" and it was good to see Sandow give it back to him, he wasnt "Woohoo-ing" after copping one in the chin :laughing:

I ended up at the Dogs v Souths game 2day through a mate. The crowd loved the fact that sandow got back at him, although the Dogs Fans on the Level below us didnt like it so much. I too enjoyed it LOL

Question is, do these 2 get sited like Robbie and his sparing partner did? If not…double standards.

Compared to the Farah-Watts fight it was like watching two young girls going each other (sorry to any young girls who like to fight).

Good to see the little bloke stand up for himself.

As for Watts, he would have to be the ugliest player in the comp.

Again, I ask the question no one is able to answer.
\
\
How is Ennis better than Farah?…better yet, how Is Ennis even considered in Farah's league?

In my opinion hes not in farahs league but now ennis got put in the 3rd origin and we won he will be first picked next year if un injured which is not fair.

Robbie waited 3 years for buderus and played 1 not so good game and he gets dropped.Thats a joke

Latest posts

Back