The best bet would will ever get...hurry all get on

@MacDougall said:
@Aladinsane said:
and now the wife wants to watch a Romantic comedy movie together…...

You idiot! If you play your cards right this is where your day gets good.

Thats the first thought that came to my head :laughing:

@Aladinsane said:
Just put a grand on Manly with +11 start with Centrebet , Paying $2.10, hence a $1,100 extra in my pocket…as I can't see South beating the Eagles by 12 or more....SO HURRY and put the bet on whoever has a Centrebet account....as this is just a crazy bet

Win Points Line
1\. MELBOURNE STORM 1.45 -8.0 : 2.10 -6.5 : 1.91
2\. NORTH QLD COWBOYS 2.80 +5.5 : 2.06 +6.5 : 1.91

1\. PENRITH PANTHERS 2.80 +4.5 : 2.06 +6.5 : 1.91
2\. ST GEORGE-ILLAWARRA 1.45 -8.0 : 2.10 -6.5 : 1.91

1\. **MANLY SEA EAGLES** 1.24 <big>**+11.0 : 2.10**</big-12.5 : 1.90
2\. SOUTH SYDNEY 4.05 +10.0 : 2.10 +12.5 : 1.90

1\. BULLDOGS 1.24 -14.0 : 2.05 -12.5 : 1.90
2\. CANBERRA RAIDERS 4.05 +11.0 : 2.06 +12.5 : 1.90

1\. NEW ZEALAND WARRIORS 2.40 +2.0 : 2.13 +4.0 : 1.90
2\. GOLD COAST TITANS 1.57 -6.0 : 2.11 -4.0 : 1.90

1\. SYDNEY ROOSTERS 2.75 +4.5 : 2.05 +6.5 : 1.90
2\. WESTS TIGERS 1.45 -8.0 : 2.09 -6.5 : 1.90

1\. PARRAMATTA EELS 1.50 -7.0 : 2.11 -5.5 : 1.90
2\. NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS 2.55 +3.5 : 2.15 +5.5 : 1.90

1\. BRISBANE BRONCOS 1.19 -16.5 : 2.13 -14.5 : 1.90
2\. CRONULLA SHARKS 4.65 +12.5 : 2.08 +14.5 : 1.90

Remember the more you bet the more you lose :laughing:
Classic thread up there with Tigger's on LU in 05 that tigers will win wooden spoon

I really glad I made you have some fun and laughs , at my expensive.

If you are not in it, you can't win it….and I didn't see anyone on here say it was a stupid bet....as I said before , it all good......hope you all make it to the game , to cheer the lads on, because I feel , they might be up against it, as Manly was ,after that epic Monday night clash.

I copped heaps from my golfing pals this morning, and I couldn't help thinking of this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2kxlZDOHeQ

@king sirro said:
@MacDougall said:
@Aladinsane said:
and now the wife wants to watch a Romantic comedy movie together…...

You idiot! If you play your cards right this is where your day gets good.

Thats the first thought that came to my head :laughing:

And by the way….I don't need a romantic comedy to get my wife in the mood :wink:

To add salt into my wounds, I heard a stat on Sunday , that Souths 36 points was the most they have scored at Brookvale since 1958 and they have only won 3 times at Brookie since 1989…....unbelieveable, but thats footy for ya!
PS if any of you see a tall bloke in a Wests Tigers jersey hitchin' up the Pacific Highway on Friday 28th, heading to the Titans game.....PLEASE pull over and give that loser a lift up :blush:

When I first read this thread I thought the best bet would be to put some money on Souths to close out the bet.

If Manly won you would pick up from the first bet.
If Souths won by 12+, you would pick up from the second bet.
If Souths won by 1-11, you would have picked up on both bets.

You couldn't lose!!!

But then I read that centrebet had cancelled your bet so I didn't bother posting. Oh well…

I am so glad I was away this weekend, because I would of been all over those odds like a rash.

:laughing: bad luck buddy, it wasn't really a bad bet, but it was certianly the wrong bet!

@Bashir said:
:laughing: bad luck buddy, it wasn't really a bad bet, but it was certianly the wrong bet!

Thanks Bashir…......this is what I think of Manly now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDjkhfPwfXQ

hahaha thats funny.

alot of conspiracy theorists will be saying the game was rigged and that they tricked people into betting in that game… :laughing:

@Geo. said:
@Aladinsane said:
Just finished playing at my Club's Monthy Medal, and get a call on my mobile from an (08) landline number, and it was someone from Centrebet, saying that after managerment had read by email , they agreed to honour my bet on Manly with the +11 start. I said thanks, that it was the right thing for Centrebet to do, and it put my faith back in the betting agency and that they have kept a long time customer very happy. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Hoefully Manly , like our Tigers won't be spent from the great Monday clash, so they to topple Souths, and then I have my trip to the Gold Coast later in the month ,well and truly covered.

So they should have….good to hear..you have probably pumped enough into the joint over the years....One for the little guys..The Scum will thump Soufs...

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

Bookies never lose! even when they stuff up they win!

Should of definitely laid off and back souths outright at odds above $2, could have been winning all over the place with the result positive a couple hundred…..

This stills reads well , after 4 years , except for the title of the thread …"The best bet you will ever get "....it made me laugh at being such a epic fail of a thread....thanks for resurrecting it Ink !

Well Ink , here is another one for you ....Centrebet gave me a free $100 bet 2 weeks ago , and I put it on the Wests Tigers to make the 8, paying $4 . Only The Eels have higher odds ...paying $5.

Of course it always depends on having a healthy squad throughout the year .I like the balance of the team , and I'm hoping that they will help me get back part of the grand , I lost 4 years ago & make all us Wests Tigers fans happy as well.

http://youtu.be/4-TL0FFFt2A

bet365 are offering $4.00 for us against souths next week or $2.00 with a 10 point start

great odds imo

yes we'll be missing farah and woods however theyll be without inglis, mcqueen, teo and possibly walker. souths attack is pedestrian even with inglis let alone without him. worth a look.

I wouldnt back us against the Mascot Wombats under 10's without Farah and Woods.

They could be paying 1 million to one for all I care.

@fergiefurr said:
bet365 are offering $4.00 for us against souths next week or $2.00 with a 10 point start

great odds imo

yes we'll be missing farah and woods however theyll be without inglis, mcqueen, teo and possibly walker. souths attack is pedestrian even with inglis let alone without him. worth a look.

They are good odds, but Souths won't get ambushed again. We struggled big time against the Bronco's and they were really average too. I think Souths will step up and be too good to be honest.

Back