Senior Management and The Board - MEGA Thread

John Doherty would be the smart pick. 🤞
Given he only joined this year he would be the safe bet. Lee won’t get picked as we’ve been calling his head for ages. Burgess I don’t think so either. I don’t know who the others are that were mentioned.

Am I the only one who thinks this Shane Richardson thing came out of the blue?

Let's hope the next CEO and Chairman don't like staying in the news and just get the job done away from the limelight.

The Head of Football will be a very big appointment.
Richo doesn’t mince his words and spin BS like we’ve copped for too long.

The more he bitches the more it will be obvious we made the right call. I hope he has a full on blow up, its like when Ricky Stuart blows up after a loss. Everyone just laughs.
Yes. The players find it hilarious. Whitehead and Tapine nearly falling off their chairs.

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    41.5 KB · Views: 7
  • images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    55.3 KB · Views: 7
Lee was never going to go quietly, tomorrow is going to be a very interesting day with Lees thoughts on SEN
He will pull his sponsorship , at the end of next season .he’s locked in for this season . It gives us ample time to find alternate solutions . I actually think we can do much better than brydens , with a brand that carries more weight and prestige , like a car manufacturer , appliances , software , brands that are associated with excellence . Rather than ambulance chasing if I’m being honest .

He will pull his sponsorship , at the end of next season .he’s locked in for this season . It gives us ample time to find alternate solutions . I actually think we can do much better than brydens , with a brand that carries more weight and prestige , like a car manufacturer , appliances , software , brands that are associated with excellence . Rather than ambulance chasing if I’m being honest .
Totally agree with you Lestrange...he is going to go to town tomorrow, he may even try and sue the club, now wouldnt that be ironic

Members online

Back