Senior Management and The Board - MEGA Thread

This will be unpopular too, but Sheens was absolutely shafted and should have been kept in the role, but I can't imagine someone like him getting along with former executives.

No more "robust conversations"...what a bunch of tools.
Sheens, Madge, Potter… maybe even Ivan.

Hopefully Benji is given the tools to have success.

To be sure I was very comfortable that going forward the clubs identity was in good hands.....strong Wests Tigers branding with a strong connection to the legacy clubs.....that was important to me and many others. I like to feel that my legacy support for the Magpies continues within this new club......we have all been through much and further change isn't acceptable.

Now there may be changes with an independent board. LO is close for me but long term the independents will probably angle for the south west, probably Liverpool.........point is there may be changes we may not like.

We had a football operations issue. This may be solved with the appointment of Richardson .

The previous board is responsible for Benjis appointment and our prospective recruitment including Richardson.

All this does is remove HBG (not Wests Magpies) control of the Wests Tigers.

Who knows?
Don't be scared... There's nothing to fear.
Embrace change... Embrace the new.. Adapt and grow.
Nothing lasts forever

Anyone got access to the SMH story on how today all unfolded at Tiger HQ? I’ve reached my cap of free articles.

Sheens coming back was the straw that broke the camels back(the club got conned by him AGAIN).After that disastrous piece of inept management something had to change and it is happening and hopefully for the better
Sheens was brought in by weaklings to sack Woogie

Why bother @cochise .

Why will this be good?

You upvoted this post and another poster who referred to the board as an "axis of evil".

You were obviously hoping for HBG control dilution......congrats.

Changes were already in the works, Joe Cool they were hunting for a replacement CEO and other board members.

Anyway, seems you got what you wanted.
You never know...we might appoint an even better musician or real estate agent to the board.

It'll be interesting to see who the Magpies nominate . You'd think it'll be out of Mick Luibinskas, Leo Epifania, Dennis Burgess, John Dorahy and the dark horse Lee.

Mate I think you’re overreacting a bit. The HBG still own the club and as long as they do I don’t see them making the move to Perth. Besides Perth wouldn’t get behind a relocated Sydney club when they should get one of their own.

Lee might actually care about the club, but he’s embarrassed the club time and time again because he couldn’t keep his mouth shut. He and the previous board had a role in the club getting its first wooden spoons in history.

Control hasn’t been lost if anything it’s been regained. The previous admin lost control ages ago.
It’s because he sees this as “magpies” losing control . I actually doubt whether he cares more about the tigers success , or the continuation of a fallacy that the magpies exist as an nrl entity .

It’s because he sees this as “magpies” losing control . I actually doubt whether he cares more about the tigers success , or the continuation of a fallacy that the magpies exist as an nrl entity .

You obviously must be an amateur clairvoyant.

Back