The Crystal Ball 14 of 17.........soon to be 15!

triserratops

Hi All,
This edition of the Crystal Ball is a little early because I have become a Daddy for the second time on Wednesday!
:smiley: :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: and my time this week will be limited. (this week… who am I kidding...LIFE!)
But..............
I still managed to find 5 minutes to get the Crystal Ball out and have a peek!

:cry: Friday: All our faces when we realise that we are still 3 days away from watching the boys go round at Lilyfield Rectangle!

:laughing: Saturday Morning: How sweet it is to see the bunnies slip further down the ladder!

:laughing: :laughing: Sunday Morning: How sweet it is to see the Eels get back to their 2010 best and get pumped by the Panthers

MatchDay:
:eek:pen_mouth: You can't believe the mayhem outside Leichhardt Oval due to a bumper crowd rolling in with the expectation of a solid attacking performance by the Tigers.

:wink: Confidence is high and the boys are playing well, 2 tries in the first 20 minutes and the Cowgirls are looking vulnerable in defence...yet again.

:smiley: We go into the break with a 22-6 lead with Tuqiri and Ayshford having a fantastic 1st half.

:confused: The Thurstonites score and some in the crowd are looking a little like this.

:master: A Brilliant piece a team magic produces the TRY of the round and has the Black, Gold & White faithful going APESH!T...(It's been a while since I've used that term)

:blush: Things are looking embarrasing for the Cowboys with the Tigers lead now into the 20's and growing.

:smiley: :slight_smile: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: A combination of emotions as the Tigers close out the game 24-30 point winners!

Happy Days as the Tigers are cementing their 1st finals birth in 5 years and the for and against gets a much needed boost.

LUCKY NUMBERS: 2,3,7,11,12
FT: Ayshford
LT: Fulton

The Crystal Balls grows to a 83% strike rate but..........stay calm, don't get upset but things will take a turn in the coming weeks........INJURY??? LOSS??? It wasn't quite clear.

Gotta run, Daddy duties!
***A little bit of trivia: The Ball predicted the sex of the baby!

:sign:
Tri is over the moon :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

tri, congrats on the arrival of the new baby.
let's hope the crystal ball prediction is true and gives you some more joy in this week

Congratulations Tri. Pleased that you still found some time to get the crystal ball in action.

@Long Distance Tiger said:
What did you call the baby Tiger - Benji or Benjamina??

Come on….THE NAME IS A GIVEN.................
CRYSTAL!!!!! :unamused: :laughing:

Doubt the crystal ball will be working so well on little sleep.
But we must know…will there be a punch up??!!

@tigergirlz said:
Doubt the crystal ball will be working so well on little sleep.
But we must know…will there be a punch up??!!

:wink: Have a little faith tigergirlz….....the Crystal Ball is being looked after. It is working fine!

:imp: Big Hits a plenty with a lot of tension throughout the second half. Thurston will not finish the game in the same condition he starts!!! :sunglasses:

Your stats are up their with the octopus so how can we doubt your predictions

I love the name crystal, but why is the winning margin only 24-30\. It should be beyond 50\. Tigers should "you know what" them.

@tig_prmz said:
I love the name crystal, but why is the winning margin only 24-30\. It should be beyond 50\. Tigers should "you know what" them.

:ugeek: I don't make the predictions…............the Ball shows me everything..........I just type!

Do you have the power to change the Ball?? I want it to be atleast 50 on Monday.

Congrats on the birth of your new little Tiger, hope Mum and baby are doing well!

Ahhh your missus was pregnant…...

That explains why you have been playing with your "balls" so much lately.

Latest posts

Members online

Back