The Jungle @ Leichhardt

KingOvKingz09

The Jungle will be standing behind the goals against the raiders… We hope this decision wont keep you away...

we hope to see you all there, helping us make alot of noise for the almighty tigers...
\
\
:master: :master:
:master: :master: **THE JUNGLE**

You should have made your decision after watching "Beau Knows Leichhardt" tonight

Oh and the Correct term for the toilet dungeon 's the "Glenn Morrisson Memorial Stand"

Are you guys bringing the vuvuzelus to the game?? At least we will be able finally hear you :stuck_out_tongue:

@tigerdre said:
Are you guys bringing the vuvuzelus to the game?? At least we will be able finally hear you :stuck_out_tongue:

you wont at the ctown game vs warriors were you ?

@KingOvKingz09 said:
@tigerdre said:

you wont at the ctown game vs warriors were you ?

Yes i was there in my members seat.
Look i'm only playing with you.These things take time.You guys are starting to look the part with all the banners & stuff so finally we know exactly where you are but i don't know if it's only me but besides TIGERS,TIGERS,TIGERS i have not heard any of your chants.
My only critisism is you need to be louder but like i said these things take time.
If you persist with it,it will grow & it will be great to see.Keep it up!!!

FORZA TIGERS :wahoo:

my mates have 3 drums coming in this week :slight_smile:
behind the goal posts should be very loud and vocal
just make sure you guys join in on our chants..
people were snobbing us at campbelltown lol

Are there any special chants that the Jungle have?

Pretty sure if it's Just TIGERS TIGERS TIGERS!!!!!!

You wont have a problem with 20 odd thousand supporters joining in….

deadset reckon you should get "ELLIS ARMY … ELLIS ARMY!" going whenever he does something huge

Except you have to get that chant right!!!!!

it's

GARETH ARMY
GARETH ARMY
GARETH ARMY….

It will be coming from the Stand for sure....

fair call fair call …

choices choices ... behind the posts/hill or in the stand with our season tix?!

I just want to say thank you to the jungle for making noise. It was the first time i've herd the jungle this season. The drums were excellent and I only hopeit gets louder. Sounded great on tv too. So thanks very much to all people involved. Hope it only gets louder in the future.

The top of the hill under the trees would be the best spot in my opinion

Back