The NEW Coach if ...

1974semifinal

I would give Steve G the first go…great results at Penriff and he is a local...sorry boys from Wests not Balmain.

The place is a mess a total clean out is required including all current coaching staff.Under no circumstances should any coach already at the tigers be promoted…. Someone from outside to come in with all there own staff and to be Frank the sooner the better!
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

@Snake said:
The place is a mess a total clean out is required including all current coaching staff.Under no circumstances should any coach already at the tigers be promoted…. Someone from outside to come in with all there own staff and to be Frank the sooner the better!
\
\

Steve g is ok…but yeah I am with that..but not another Kearney..

Benji Marshall and Robbie Farah co captains and coach

they run everything now anyway

Phil Gould loves the WT. Well he always praises us during commentary. I would love to sign him. He's one person that will attract players and can take us forward. I know it's highly unlikely considering his role at the panthers.
\
\

Whilst not perfect Sheens is a Marquee coach and by far eclipses any of the nominations in this thread.

Only Bellemy is preferred IMO at this time.

Just ask Parra…

In order of preference:

1\. Daniel Anderson - 74% win rate from '05-'08 with St Helens
2\. Steve Folkes
3\. Mick Potter

This thread is ridicous , lose a few games and the zoo wants to sack the coach….

Let's not forget who made this club what it is , before sheens we were a basket case ...

For sheens to be de stabilized we would have to miss the finals at least 2 years in a row , and even then the board would have to have a good think about who they would replace him with .
\
\
\
\
\

@Rambo2714 said:
This thread is ridicous , lose a few games and the zoo wants to sack the coach….

Let's not forget who made this club what it is , before sheens we were a basket case ...

For sheens to be de stabilized we would have to miss the finals at least 2 years in a row , and even then the board would have to have a good think about who they would replace him with .
\
\

Yes Sheens has built this club. That's what his job was. Come in after our first three years of mess and establish the club. He's done that and I will always acknowledge that. But his job is now done. We're not progressing. Our best player has gone backwards the last two years.

Sheens didn't take us to the finals 4 years in a row and was awarded a contract extension. Not even the biggest earthquake will destabilise him!

Folksy , but the problem is what room have we got left in the cap this is the squad sheens has built and wanted a new coach with new ideas would need room to build a squad the way they want

@spudoakes said:
Folksy , but the problem is what room have we got left in the cap this is the squad sheens has built and wanted a new coach with new ideas would need room to build a squad the way they want

If we want a new coach we have to allow 2-3 years of a 're-building' phase for them to get the squad they want. I don't think there's much tinkering with the squad needed though. Maybe 1 or 2 players here and there, but we've got the talent within the club. We're not full of park footballers like Penrith or Parra

@Rambo2714 said:

\
\
\
\
\

beee
elll
ayeeee
aitch

@Rambo2714 said:

\
\
\
\
\

Everyone has a use by date Rambo. If we can turf a player in his prime like Gibbo, Sheens shouldn't be off limits either.

Sheens missed the finals four years straight in 06-09… Where was the guillotine then?

Members online

Back