The only thing that will get me through tonight.....

@shiretiger said:
the choke continues in the 'Gong.

:wahoo:

You're either not that big of a tigers fan, or you're not very intelligent. Broncos winning is bad.

wrong on both counts champ…..just expressing my intense hatred of the DragQueens. Im sorry my view of the world doesnt quite match up to yours

The Broncos winning is the worst possible scenario for us…...........I hate the Dragons with a passion, but I was rootin' for them tonight.

@tigh said:
The Broncos winning is the worst possible scenario for us…...........I hate the Dragons with a passion, but I was rootin' for them tonight.

you need more passion tigh :smiley:

yes, logically the broncos winning is bad for us but my hatred of the DragQueens in deeply ingrained and sometimes defies logic.

@shiretiger said:
@tigh said:

yes, logically the broncos winning is bad for us but my hatred of the DragQueens in deeply ingrained and sometimes defies logic.

So you would love it if we lost a game where we needed to win to make the finals, relying on lets say the Rabbits to lose. You will still be happy?

@Black Orange White said:
@shiretiger said:
@tigh said:

So you would love it if we lost a game where we needed to win to make the finals, relying on lets say the Rabbits to lose. You will still be happy?

huh???

go back and slowly read and comprehend the previous posts my friend. I'm filthy right now but due to my 42 years of dragon hating my "filth" factor has ever so slightly been reduced. If you knew me you would know how stupid your statement sounds. Im never happy when the Tigers lose.

I said it before the raiders game that the dragons are set for the big fall everyone used the agrument Bennett is the different… Ive also been saying all your their attack is crap and they rely on open field trys and Soward kicks... well their big fall is on its way !!

bulldogs Manly Storm Titans now the team to beat

is to wake up tomorrow and hear some bright news that tony archer has called it quits.
he makes me hate watching NRL.

@Golden said:
I said it before the raiders game that the dragons are set for the big fall everyone used the agrument Bennett is the different… Ive also been saying all your their attack is crap and they rely on open field trys and Soward kicks... well their big fall is on its way !!

bulldogs Manly Storm Titans now the team to beat

tit'ns storm - i hope you're wrog

Back