The REAL Score

Ridiculous post. Gibbs has been the biggest improver of the forward pack by a mile. Anyone can give a penalty but not everyone can make try-saving tackles back-to-back on the best player in the game.

Mate don't talk to me about his "improvement" when you've got the likes of Skando,Heino,Keef,Moltzen,Robbie,Payne and Crabman all playing injured and busting their butts out there when Gibbs gives the opponents 14 points and four penalties.

we lost because we scored out wide and don't have a Hasem el Masri type goal kicker. Eels scored close to the posts - the 8 point try was a joke.

@tiger3 said:
Mate don't talk to me about his "improvement" when you've got the likes of Skando,Heino,Keef,Moltzen,Robbie,Payne and Crabman all playing injured and busting their butts out there when Gibbs gives the opponents 14 points and four penalties.

Gibbs gives 100% each week. Penalties were tough on him and one was clearly well played. That penalty try was a joke.

It doesn't matter what WE think about the 8 point try and whether or not it was a joke, an accident, Luke Burt is an acting grub - whatever…the bottom line is we all know the rules and we know what the Ref's come down hard on...the try had been scored,he didn't need to go in with his knees.

Gibbs gives 100% each week.

He certainly gave 100% for Parra tonight :unamused:

@tigergirlz said:
we lost because we scored out wide and don't have a Hasem el Masri type goal kicker. Eels scored close to the posts - the 8 point try was a joke.

Very true ! Benjis ok at kicking we just were unlucky tonight
I think the boys played Great!!

@tiger3 said:
Gibbs gives 100% each week.

He certainly gave 100% for Parra tonight :unamused:

You got the shits when people knocked collis and now your giving it to gibbs.

Agree penaltys were rough calls

You got the s*** when people knocked collis and now your giving it to gibbs.

Tiger4ever, has Collis ever given away FOUR penalties in ONE game? Has he EVER argued back to a Ref and tried to shift the blame if he has done something wrong? Does he EVER lay all over the play the ball area week in and week out like Gumby? Has he EVER given away an 8 point try? Has he EVER been a grub???

Let's just stick to the game at hand hey?

Back