This forum...

@tiger05 said:
As I've said before that is your opinion. It has nothing to do with reality. I am not trolling. The Moltzen sheep spamming majority are the trolls.

Crap!
\

@tiger05 said:
No - I admit to stirring when mentioning Moltzen as the long term 1…..

http://www.weststigersforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=7800&p=179162&time=1307231925#p179162

You cant express a valid thought on any topic logically or reasonably, resort to constantly spamming to atract attention and amuse that small mind of yours while wasting everyone elses time

People see new posts in a thread and click on that to see legitimate points of view, they DO NOT want to see your repetitive garbage time after time….you really need to grow up, its childish and everyone knows your game

@innsaneink said:
People see new posts in a thread and click on that to see legitimate points of view, they DO NOT want to see your repetitive garbage time after time….you really need to grow up, its childish and everyone knows your game

how ironic*

*how ironic

![](http://locupleto.spiffykerms.com/wp-content/uploads/locupleto.spiffykerms.com/2009/05/ob-tampons.jpg)

Harden up females. :bawling

Don't see any girls carrying on like this now do you?

@innsaneink said:
@tiger05 said:
As I've said before that is your opinion. It has nothing to do with reality. I am not trolling. The Moltzen sheep spamming majority are the trolls.

Crap!
\

@tiger05 said:
No - I admit to stirring when mentioning Moltzen as the long term 1…..

http://www.weststigersforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=7800&p=179162&time=1307231925#p179162

You cant express a valid thought on any topic logically or reasonably, resort to constantly spamming to atract attention and amuse that small mind of yours while wasting everyone elses time

Ahh the master debater at it again. I would love to try and debate this point with you but alas I am on mod preview. Not that I am anywhere near your level but sometimes I like to partake in some forum jousting.

One day I aim to be at your level. Mature, well adjusted, successful and living the good life. Bravo MD Bravo - we can all aspire.

So let me get this straight. I just looged on to see what was happening leading up to possibly one of the most important games of the season and I am reading comments from what appears to be members slugging it out based on comments that were posted 12 months ago. Mmmmm. All I know is I love the Tiges and will support them no matter how frustrating and deflated they may make me feel from time to time, there's always next week. And that arrives this Sunday.

@Kul said:
@innsaneink said:

how ironic*

*how ironic

Awww… panties in a twist?

Some examples of my trolling Kul.....or else an apology will suffice.

Rather a troll than a fairweather fan.

@innsaneink said:
@Kul said:
@innsaneink said:

how ironic*

*how ironic

Awww… panties in a twist?

Now that is ironic.

Haha I remember this thread..consisting of this forums biggest whingers. Hows life Simon, Southern and co?….not upsetting I hope - I know how delicate you all are!

@The Shiraz Tiger said:
So let me get this straight. I just looged on to see what was happening leading up to possibly one of the most important games of the season and I am reading comments from what appears to be members slugging it out based on comments that were posted 12 months ago. Mmmmm. All I know is I love the Tiges and will support them no matter how frustrating and deflated they may make me feel from time to time, there's always next week. And that arrives this Sunday.

Agreed. :sign:

Latest posts

Back