This game has me excited

Easier said then done, especially 30+ against Manly!! lol

We seem to struggle to get to 10 most of the time against em.

I am also excited. Bit of a bummer we have to wait until Monday night!

It's a huge game, defining actually.

If we can snag this game, we will make the 8, that's how confident i am.

:wink:

They have it all over us in the forwards. We can't rely on 2 or 3 forwards having good matches. We need each and every forward to pull their weight *cough Payten*

@cadburys said:
It's a huge game, defining actually.

If we can snag this game, we will make the 8, that's how confident i am.

:wink:

Ditto. We need to start well though, Manly aren't a team that gives up a lead too often so we have to get them on the backfoot early and put them off there game. A similar defensive effort to the Raiders match will be required, and the Tigers will need to control the ball really well and have a decent kicking game if they are to trouble Manly. It's achieveable but the team needs to play with plenty of confidence, try and keep the game up tempo and keep Manly guessing.

@alex said:
They have it all over us in the forwards. We can't rely on 2 or 3 forwards having good matches. We need each and every forward to pull their weight *cough Payten*

The big Hombre found some form against the Raiders…..He's on a roll...

This game is season defining in my eyes. A win here and form, confidence and momentum wise we're in a really good position for a run into the top 8\. Make no mistake though, as well as we have played lately , Manly will cut us up unless we improve. I think defensively we need to find another 5-10% and in attack probably another 10-20 % if we're to match them. They're the form team, stronger all over the park other than at 6 and 9.

If we win this there will be many folk happy in pant, thats a certainty

I see this as the same sort of game we had against Souths, great anticpation, expectation and huge disappointment.

I hope the result is different this time around.

glad to see you all have gained some confidence on here guys we are a chance on monday if we can match there forwards agreed but our backs are primed i think we can score 5 to 6 tries against manly there big

@thewingfitz said:
glad to see you all have gained some confidence on here guys we are a chance on monday if we can match there forwards agreed but our backs are primed i think we can score 5 to 6 tries against manly there big

:eek:pen_mouth:

very tough game on monday noght but as people have said if we et off to a good start i think we can really rattle manly. if we can win this game then the forum will be pumping come tuesday. win this and i think we will make the 8

IMO we have way more spark in our backline than Manly.

Marshall,Moltzen,Lawrence,TNT and Mighty Mouse v Ox,Lyon,Matai,the Wolf and Robertson.

Points win to us if they are on.

And…....Id be looking to niggle Matai,he gets cranky,and Im not a fan of the BIg Williams winger,he gets lost,so I would definitely push our attack towards him.

We can win this.And if we do we are hitting the top eight,in good form and with weapons(sauce and rhino) coming back and fresh.

Huge game........Im pumped!!!

@Scotto said:
Like Sheens said "Every week is a must win game from now on"

royce doesn't seem to think it is a must win game though….

not sure why he thinks that :confused:

Back