This Weeks Team

Why do they call it a moon boot anyway? No googling, I'll answer in 5 mins.

I’m so concerned with fb.
Each time To'a has played there he's been thrown in at the last minute. This week he'll have a week to prep. He's played lots of fullback previously so I'm sure he'll be fine.

Each time To'a has played there he's been thrown in at the last minute. This week he'll have a week to prep. He's played lots of fullback previously so I'm sure he'll be fine.
Apparently he was crap at fullback not long ago in NSWRL, I'm sure my man will step up though.

Moon Boots that are gray and white resemble the boots that astronauts wear and the name “Moon Boot” was coined after the Apollo moon expedition.

BORRRRRIIINNGG.

Asu kepeaoa has resumed full contact training

Keen to see more of him at centre

Could be a smokey

Quick guess is. They control pressure within the boot to support the foot in a way that it feels weightless.
That's a pretty cool response mate. Apparently it's because it just looks like what the astronauts wear.
Yeh I know, lame!

I hope so. Looks to have a bit of class and deceptive strength. Busts tackles you wouldn’t expect.

Back