Ticket Info

Hi everyone

I asked for and gotr Bay 35 - up the back so undcercover - and right on half way. Very happy.

Go Tigers

Tigergran

@tigergran said:
Hi everyone

I asked for and gotr Bay 35 - up the back so undcercover - and right on half way. Very happy.

Go Tigers

Tigergran

Hi tigergran, What row are you in? We are in L.

Going with a few Mates so ended up in Bay 11\. Row X so I think that's up the back under cover!

@hybrid_tiger said:
Should have waited and tried again. Oh well bay 15 is still good.
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Yeah I'm bitterly disappointed. I snapped the tickets up rather hastily without even looking at the stadium plan, only the bays shown on the main page. I really wanted to be with the other nutcases.

What row are you in HT?

@Cultured Bogan said:
Is there anyway you can exchange your tickets?

Don't worry Bogan Just think all the action you will see when our left side runs rampant all over the Warriors :smiley:

@happy tiger said:
@Cultured Bogan said:
Is there anyway you can exchange your tickets?

Don't worry Bogan Just think all the action you will see when our left side runs rampant all over the Warriors :smiley:

This is true, I'll get a fantastic view of Chris burning his opposite :smiling_imp:

@Mothermagpie said:
@tigergran said:
Hi everyone

I asked for and got Bay 35 - up the back so undcercover - and right on half way. Very happy.

Go Tigers

Tigergran

Hi tigergran, What row are you in? We are in L.

Hi

We are in Row MM - well and truly under cover!!

Tigergran

@tigergran said:
Hi everyone

Go Tigers

Tigergran

Is Bay 35, Row AA under cover? I am just wondering because that's where I am. I don't think it matters because it isn't supposed to rain this Friday anyway. I actually wanted to get a seat a bit closer to the fence. Oh well.

Tx Alien, Will bring a few tissues just in case. Upset a Maori…hope the Tigers do that for me.
Hey LTD we might be near each other. Tiger ears?

@alien said:
@tigergran said:
Hi everyone

Go Tigers

Tigergran

Is Bay 35, Row AA under cover? I am just wondering because that's where I am. I don't think it matters because it isn't supposed to rain this Friday anyway. I actually wanted to get a seat a bit closer to the fence. Oh well.

If memory serves me correctly row AA is about halway up the isle not quite undercover, weather prediction is for no rain.

Latest posts

Back