Tickets for Friday's game

alexaki

Hi,

I am planning to go out to the game this Friday with my two sons. I was wondering if people on this forum could give me their advice?. I will be buying my tickets from Ticketek online

Should I buy G.A. tickets, turn up at around 6ish and hope I get a good seat? or or should I buy (a) or (b) reserve?

What is the better option and value for money?

Appreciate your suggestions…Cheers

For a guaranteed seat Silver (B reserve) is the best bet. The sun is not an issue and if you get in early enough you can generally get seats on the 30 or 40.

Big ticket sales is bad news for those who have been buying cheap seats and walking around to behind the benches though.

@alexaki said:
Hi,

I am planning to go out to the game this Friday with my two sons. I was wondering if people on this forum could give me their advice?. I will be buying my tickets from Ticketek online

Should I buy G.A. tickets, turn up at around 6ish and hope I get a good seat? or or should I buy (a) or (b) reserve?

What is the better option and value for money?

Appreciate your suggestions…Cheers

If you have young kids and your on your own get reserved seats as sods law says they will want to go tot he toilet and risk losing your seat.

If you have young kids and your on your own get reserved seats as sods law says they will want to go tot he toilet and risk losing your seat.
\
\
Thank you for the tip!

@smeghead said:
For a guaranteed seat Silver (B reserve) is the best bet. The sun is not an issue and if you get in early enough you can generally get seats on the 30 or 40.

Big ticket sales is bad news for those who have been buying cheap seats and walking around to behind the benches though.

Thanks Smeg…B reserved seats...am I buying reserved seats or open seating for a reserved area?...

Should be reserved.

It will tell you on your allocation before you proceed to purchase though just to make sure

Thansk for everyones advise..B reserved seems to be the go…

I must admit the anticpation to Friday's game within myself is akin to the 2005 Semi with St George...we had such a great turn out to the game in 2005, the atmosphere was electric...I hope this Friday's game is similar..and the WT's have a huge crowd that will surely play a major part in what I hope is a memorable Wests Tigers win and a ticket to the 2009 semis... :sunglasses:

Looks to be a huge game

TICKETS SELLING FAST FOR FRIDAY NIGHT
Monday, August 17, 2009

A crowd of more than 25,000 could well witness "the clash of the year" between Wests Tigers and Parramatta Eels this Friday night.

Tickets for the match are selling fast through Ticketek as supporters of both teams race to secure their seats for the much anticipated clash.

"We have had a call from Ticketek that the amount of tickets being sold today on this game has been staggering,'' said Wests Tigers CEO Stephen Humphreys.

"Supporters are encourage to purchase their tickets early to secure the best seats and to avoid the last minute rush in the forecourt.

"Wests Tigers encourages its fans to turn the SFS into a sea of black, orange and white. We know the Parramatta army will be out in force but this is our home game, so we want to ensure it is full of Wests Tigers supporters."

The Toyota Cup kicks-off at 5.15pm with the NRL clash at 7.30pm.

Another question:

My mate and I are Gold Season Ticket Members, but we want to bring our partners for this Friday - Are they able to buy tickets for that seciton? Or is it strictly members allocated?

I think the allocation is pretty tight.

Ring Lyndall at the club would be my suggestion.

If anyone will know it would be her

Smeg you a great help to us supporters in this forum…thanks :slight_smile:

Ticketek has A Reserve listed as allocation exhausted

B Reserve is giving Bay 33 Row Y as best available for 4 tickets

Surely we will have more than 10,000 supporters turning up… :unamused:

Back