TIGERS AND MAGPIES FLYING HIGH IN NSW CUP

Geo

Staff member
Forum Leader
TIGERS AND MAGPIES FLYING HIGH IN NSW CUP
19/05/2010 12:05:04 PM
>
Balmain Ryde Eastwood Tigers and Western Suburbs Magpies will be looking to consolidate their positions in the top four in the NSW Cup this weekend.
>
The Tigers sit on top of the competition ladder on 16 points, one ahead of the Western Suburbs Magpies – a team they have twice beaten this season

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Is this a gee up…..Article posted on Official Wests Tigers Website.....
\
\
Anyhow...Go Wests...Go BRET.... :wahoo: :wahoo:

@Staks said:
Good to see them covering the State Cup on the WT website.

Yeah Staks….....finally......call me a cynic , but i think it's called deflection, ie any diversion intended to distract attention from the main issue

Na mate, the Cuz is a good man. If he receives information from the State Cup teams he will post it to the website.

The BRET Team was posted on the WT Website in the Team subsection before it was even on the Balmain website

You are right mate 100%

Hopefully it could be used as an incentive to not only raise some more money for the club, but offers more incentives for corporate sponsorships

@galahs said:
you are right mate 100%

hopefully it could be used as an incentive to not only raise some more money for the club, but offers more incentives for corporate sponsorships

your a good man galahs hopefully wests can play bret kenny in the grand final with the black and whites coming out on top.

@hybrid_tiger said:
State Cup and Toyota Cup on fire…first grade playing like a bunch of girls. Only under Sheens do we see none of these players being rewarded.

So you go to these games and watch the boys do you???

I do…...and other than Blake Lazarus no one for me has really stood up and said "pick me".

@simonthetiger said:
@hybrid_tiger said:
State Cup and Toyota Cup on fire…first grade playing like a bunch of girls. Only under Sheens do we see none of these players being rewarded.

I do…...and other than Blake Lazarus no one for me has really stood up and said "pick me".

Are you one of those nutters you see on the hill at Leichhardt that yells Lolly Legs when the opposition is shooting for goal…?

@simonthetiger said:
@hybrid_tiger said:

I have been to three games.

You happy with Fitzhenry on the wing in FG are you? That's just for starters.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back