Tigers vs Titans score predictions

It will be a high scoring game and will be very close.
30 to 28..either way

38-36 wests.

It’ll be a win but poor defence and the poor goal kicking will be the topic of choice here all week.

AD MOM.

The Titans give us trouble usually. Brimson, Fermor and Fifita are trouble.

Titans 28 - 16

With Fermor out & sounds like training run went as planned for us changing the score.

Foran targets the left and his quality backrower is gone on short notice. It will remove some of the pressure on Blore/AD/Talau.

Wests Tigers 28 - 16

Last edited:
If they can’t win this in front of a big Leichhardt crowd in rnd 1 with the shiny new team god help us.

Titans 18-4
Lee sings the anthem 😂

If they can’t win this in front of a big Leichhardt crowd in rnd 1 with the shiny new team god help us.

Titans 18-4
Lee sings the anthem 😂

Followed by Lee presenting Lee the game used Mic Lee sung with. Coin toss will be done by Lee using a coin Lee had designed using his own likeness ( spoiler, it had two heads). After the game Lee will hosts a Q&A on how important Lee is to the future of Lee Tigers.

I remember the last play loss from last season.

I hope we destroy them
There are a few teams I'd love to see us destroy this year - that's definitely one of them.

The Bulldogs, having Ciraldo so keen to not come here, and Gould smugly enjoying it in the background.
The Eels - as always.
And Sharks - always an air of smugness coming from them when we play against them.

Latest posts

Members online

Back