Tim white

white

My brother coached them all as head coach at holy cross. Brooks, moses, woods and sironen. Also the big matty lodge. What a nursery we are giving to the tigers. Your a legend mate

You should be proud of your brother. He has done well working under Bellamy then coming back to Holy Cross to lead our youngsters. Was a decent player when young and clearly a clever coach and young man.

Thanks mate. You must know him king sirro. He is a school teacher at holy cross and use to play with bronson harrison. I wish he was still with the tigers because I know he loves them but helps bellamy know.just coached holy cross to national title at school boy level for third time

Yeh i know Whitey mate. Not well, he is more around my younger brothers age. Im pretty sure i saw him score a length of the field try off the kick off one day at Frank Street

@white said:
Thanks mate. You must know him king sirro. He is a school teacher at holy cross and use to play with bronson harrison. I wish he was still with the tigers because I know he loves them but helps bellamy know.just coached holy cross to national title at school boy level for third time

Just coached them to the national title recently?
So you're telling me there's still lots of talent coming through?

_Posted using RoarFEED V.4_

@Gray said:
@white said:

From this lot coming through I really like the hooker Wheelhouse, they also have junior tatola and Bayley Sironen who are well rated.

Just coached them to the national title recently?
So you're telling me there's still lots of talent coming through?

_Posted using RoarFEED V.4_

Great to hear about the fantastic work our feeder coaches do

Greg Lenton does a magic job with the Keebra Park boys as well

Latest posts

Staff online

Back