Time to go Pascoe…

This Masthead

Nothing like going on a run of wooden spoons 8 years after becoming the boss… That’s what you get when you have a glorified sales man running the place.

Organisational culture starts with the CEO and clearly ours is rubbish. Pascoe isn’t a CEO’s little toe…

Start dustin off the CV Justin, its time to go…

And Lee. They've been awful. You just can't have these results continue and it's time for someone else to have a chance. Their tinkering has been in everything that's gone into this. They've constantly shifted everything round and back again, convinced no one of what they're doing and have nothing to show for any change they've brought in.

The irony is he hasn't realised he is at the point now where he is actually hurting himself by staying, the longer it goes on the more prospects who may have looked at him as a ceo will start dissapearing

Wish that were true. Could be digging his heels in and placing responsibility on coaches and coaches on players. He's in a very comfortable position. He has a family to take care off and friends in high places. Membership record this year isn't it. The books are looking good.

Wish that were true. Could be digging his heels in and placing responsibility on coaches and coaches on players. He's in a very comfortable position. He has a family to take care off and friends in high places. Membership record this year isn't it. The books are looking good.
He stuffed himself with the Fulton appointment, he can't use the old football department responsibility motto after he started tinkering with the football department behind the coaching staffs back. Fulton might be great idk but it's not the way to do things. Pasco and Lee are now going to be in immense pressure

The irony is he hasn't realised he is at the point now where he is actually hurting himself by staying, the longer it goes on the more prospects who may have looked at him as a ceo will start dissapearing
Remember when posters here had a theory that Gallop stitched up Pascoe when he cheated the cap because he was worried the NRL would give him the top job? Lol.
Imagine this guy running the game.

He stuffed himself with the Fulton appointment, he can't use the old football department responsibility motto after he started tinkering with the football department behind the coaching staffs back. Fulton might be great idk but it's not the way to do things. Pasco and Lee are now going to be in immense pressure
I hope so. Just Fedoras, scarves, thick socks and mafia suits are in season.

Remember when posters here had a theory that Gallop stitched up Pascoe when he cheated the cap because he was worried the NRL would give him the top job? Lol.
It would become wiffleball

Dont remember. But I believe you Sir. And you raise a valid point. In the Shawshank Redemption when Andy escaped, how was he able to stick that poster back on the wall? It was a Rita Hayworth poster if I remember correctly. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Or was it was Rachel Welch. Someone must remember.

Back