Today's Attendance

Muffstar

The conditions looked pretty bad and some heavy rain, but congrats to the people that turned up and it was a good turn up too I am sure the boys appreciated it.

Well done all.

pretty good crowd considering that the condition weren't so great.

To think that over 16000 turned up at a suburban ground in pouring rain…thats a mighty statement of support for the Tigers side of things....& so much for the ARLs major Stadia vs suburban grounds "strategy".
Supporters make the decisions as to where they'll attend,not head office bureacrats!

NRL's stadium policy again shown for what it is.

Good crowd all things considered…hopefully a similar crowd's in force for next weeks game against the Cows at Cambo....

Still like the NRL's stadium strategy though.....There's a good chance that game today gets 16k at ANZ given its more centralised location to the fan base and even if we get less, we're still looking a better financial outcome given the incentives were receive to play there....

Both games we've played at ANZ so far, we've cracked 20k and this will only increase as the team continues to improve....Don't get me wrong, I love footy at the suburban grounds as much as you guys but playing more games at ANZ in the future is more pragmatic in the long run...

@H-Tozza said:
Good crowd all things considered…hopefully a similar crowd's in force for next weeks game against the Cows at Cambo....

Still like the NRL's stadium strategy though.....There's a good chance that game today gets 16k at ANZ given its more centralised location to the fan base and even if we get less, we're still looking a better financial outcome given the incentives were receive to play there....

Do we get the same result tho? it makes a huge difference with that Leichhardt crowd behind the team. The team even admit it makes a huge difference!

I don't care what the NRL do - but they can't take the 4 games (Sunday is essential ) away from 2040.

Great atmosphere there. nothing like a good sunday at Leichhardt even if its raining. just shows how loyal tigers fans are. Friday night game roosters vs bulldogs two massive fan bases and the same conditions 12,854 people. today the tigers and a team with a fan base that doesn't travel got around 16500 people good effort boys !!!

Had a good time up the old hill. Very wet but as long as the boys put in ( which they did in spades) it makes it more than worth it. Took an eternity to get away from the ground today though.

_Posted using RoarFEED V.4_

Sadly in the rush to get away from the ground today an old bloke got his legs run over. Was sickening to watch. Not sure if parking in the streets near the hospital is going to be allowed next game due to this accident. Was bad

Hats off to the club really. They've urged fans to get behind the club, to become members and even those who haven't have clearly listened. 10,000 would've been a reluctant pass mark given the weather today, so to get 16,300 odd is a great effort.

When are the Tigers going to get an even break with the weather and home games

Hope as many as possible can get out to the Cowboys game

With the Cowboys coming off a Monday night , I have a good feeling (dependent on our injury issues of course )

I would have loved to be there today, rain and all, sucks living so far away from my team but well done to all the people who got out there, great crowd given the conditions!

Wouldn't see Dragqueen or Womanly fans brave those conditions in those numbers!

@krayola said:
Sadly in the rush to get away from the ground today an old bloke got his legs run over. Was sickening to watch. Not sure if parking in the streets near the hospital is going to be allowed next game due to this accident. Was bad

Geez thats terrible hope hes OK.
It really is a nightmare leaving the ground with people on the road and cars trying to get out
Im surprised road closures in the vicinity of the ground havent happened long before this….have always had this thought leaving LO
Resident players & officials only in & out of that peninsular

Great WTs crowd....as long as the attitude remains that the players showed today im sure we'll get good crowds

The overall promotion for this round was very very ordinary, thanks to the Tigers for making something of it!, yesterdays game at the SCG should have been a 3.00pm game, they posted the crowd at 26 000 but when the stands opposite the camera's appeared next to empty you have to doubt that.
The Sharks game would have pulled in close to double the figure if it had been a 7.30 game while the Panthers should have been playing on Sunday instead of the Storm V Titans, it's a pity that I have trouble getting to games these days but a big shout out to the fans that did turn out, looked great on the TV despite the rain.

well it shows every one TIGERS ARE NOT FAIR WEATHERED SUPPORTERS to stand in the rain giving the support to your team you all deserve a medal

I'm glad we won!….made it worthwhile getting absolutely drenched!...gotta love 2040

Latest posts

Back