A prediction:

Carney to the Roosters
Pearce to Manly
Orford to the Tigers
\
\
Not based on knowledge, but i have a feeling in my guts

I am sure they can get out of it.

Manly will pay Pearce the big money that Orford was on ($450k+). He will want to get away from the Roosters for the sake of his image.

Roosters see Carney as a better option for the team, although there are concerns about his off-field behaviour.

Orford will look to a 2 year contract in the NRL before heading to England. Tigers will offer him $350k and he will take it.

Hmmm not so sure… I have believed Carney will come to the tigers now for sometime and still do!

Tigers to sign Carney
Roosters will keep Pearc
Manly to sign Monas, Orford to ESL

@Tommy Magpie said:

Manly will pay Pearce the big money that Orford was on ($450k+). He will want to get away from the Roosters for the sake of his image.

Roosters see Carney as a better option for the team, although there are concerns about his off-field behaviour.

Orford will look to a 2 year contract in the NRL before heading to England. Tigers will offer him $350k and he will take it.

Hello!?!?!?

What part of …

Pearce recently re-signed at the Roosters until 2013.

...dont you understand?

@innsaneink said:
@Tommy Magpie said:

Hello!?!?!?

What part of …

...dont you understand?

Gues its the 2013 part he doesn't understand.

it is going to be much much harder for clubs to sign players who have a bad off-field record.

the club CEO's had a meeting yesterday with david gallop, and i beleive a motion has been passed which will see clubs fined or clubs hae to pay to register a contract of a player who has been in off-field incidents.

i guess he reason behind it is to make clubs held somewhat accountable and make them think twice about signing a player with a history of poor behaviour.

@Tommy Magpie said:
A prediction:

Carney to the Roosters
Pearce to Manly
Orford to the Tigers
\
\
Not based on knowledge, but i have a feeling in my guts

Don't make too many predictions because this scenario won't happen.

How about this scenario:

Carney to the Roosters (5/8)
Pearce to the Roosters (Half)
Anasta to the Roosters (Lock)

Orford to the Sea Eagles

Tigers stick with Moltzen….

Far more likely.

@Iron Tiger said:
@innsaneink said:
@Tommy Magpie said:

Hello!?!?!?

What part of …

...dont you understand?

Gues its the 2013 part he doesn't understand.

Since when do contracts have do do with anything when all parties are willing!!

They should give Moltzen a longer run at half. I am sure I read he used to play in that position in junior grades. If he is good then let him be the half not Benji and spend some money on some big forwards.

Back