Tri's Crystal Ball - You are not going to like it!

triserratops

WOW! Round 16 and so much has happened…..........

We have a New Prime Minister, Australia is out of the World Cup & the Wests Tigers are in a position to be 2nd on the NRL Ladder!

:cry: K.Dudd's face :smiley: Nasal Julia's face :frowning: Socceroos faces
:astonished: Tiger's fans are finally doing this because we have a genuine crack at the Top 2 spot!

:unamused: Midday Thursday: The Tigers players put a halt to their training to watch K.Dudd's speech and this is what their faces looked like after the master of spin & political jargan was dumped!

:wink: After seeing that Australia has a female Prime Minister, the Tigers NOW believe that absolutely anything is possible..........including a win at OKI JOKI Hoki POKI SMOKI JOKI on friday & a Premiership Win in October!

:laughing: Dragons fans are doing this, already forseeing a win on friday and are being pigheaded as per usual.
:blush: We know there is a good possibility that their faces will resemble this icon just as it did in the Semi in 05!

Gametime:
:neutral_face: The Tigers are a little nervous and are finding it hard to adjust to the changes in the halves.
Dragons get in early but the Tigers hold their own defensively.

:brick: Silly errors are creeping in and the Dragons go into halftime with a 14-6 lead.

:stuck_out_tongue: A fantastic set play completely destroys the Dragons defence and the Tigers are within 4.

:blush: Benji's kicking game is costing us on the scoreboard and in general play too.

:smiling_imp: The Tigers look like taking the lead with a TRY in the left hand corner but.........the video ref calls it a NO TRY due a an obstruction that has Gould and the NINE crew saying NO,NO,NO,NO, NOOOOOO!!!!!

:confused: With 5 to go the game is slipping away from the Tigers with the Dragons snagging repeat sets deep into the game.

:mrgreen: We all throw up as Soward puts up a bomb and Morris scores to give the Dragons the WIN.
Final Score: 18-10

:cry: :frowning: :smiling_imp: :cry: :frowning:
I will be glad....actually ecstatic if the ball gets it wrong this week.....hopefully it is a 21% week!!!

Lucky Numbers: 4,6,7,12
:eek:pen_mouth: Injuries: A re-occurance of an injury that took place last week will re-surface for the Tigers!

A brighter prediction for the Broncos game is forecast.............hopefully this week The Ball gets it wrong and next week it gets it right!!!
\
\
Apologies for the Bad NEWS..........
:pray: :pray: :pray: Hopefully the Crystal Ball is WRONG!

:pray: :master: :pray: :master: Triserratops is going to the church, synagogue, mosque and/or evn the bathroom like Rocky Balboa to do a little of this!

@TheSunTanSuperman said:
So…is this designed for comedy....or what?

Either way I don't think it's working, champ.

:eek:pen_mouth: You are obviously not familiar with this weekly thread.

:unamused: Designed??? Im not a draftsman.

:smiley: Feel free not to read this weekly thread anymore…...don't want to be accused of wasting anyones precious time.

Love it… Tri keep it up.....Although the ball sucks this week.... :imp:

It's OK STSM was done with the forum weeks ago.....but keeps coming back.....go figure...

Last week the ball looked forward to see controvesy…are things a little clearer or was that the No Try?

i hope your crystal ball is wrong this week. But somehow, i think the ball will be right. its not the end of the world by any stretch of the imagination.

Expect a big game from Soward. He wants his Origin jumper for sure!!!

@IronTiger said:
Last week the ball looked forward to see controvesy…are things a little clearer or was that the No Try?

That's what I would put it down to. :wink:

But…............the ball can sometimes get it wrong and/or reversed. :exclamation:
It predicted a Tigers by plenty v the bunnies and we all know what happened that day :cry:

@Beavis said:
*Not listening to the ball this week*

*I'm not listening to anymore vuvzelas on sbs now that the socceroos are out of the world cup!* :smiley:

I sincerley hope that the Ball has got it wrong, as I wrote in the original thread: Im hoping it is a 21% week!! :wink:

The ball is a worry this week. It predicted injuries last week and we have a few blokes in drama. Hopefully it is wrong this week and we get away with a win and zero injuries.

lets hope your wrong.

you do realise were negative 65 to the panthers.. so unless they get wolloped by manly and we win by a huge margin we won't be second.

kinda feels nothing to gain this week, alot to lose!

The ball could have been getting mixed signals with the soccer madness.
However, I fear the truth has been revealed.
Just so long as Morris and Gasnier (is he playing?) are quiet and don't score.
My diamond ring saw a Fitzy double! Go figure.

Certainly don't like the ball's predictions this week, however i fear you could be right. Will be going to say a few Hail Marys for the guys today - I think we'll need some divine intervention.

the ball knows its not Sep yet thats all and thats when the oki choki happens its a little confused this week

@izotope said:
lets hope your wrong.

you do realise were negative 65 to the panthers.. so unless they get wolloped by manly and we win by a huge margin we won't be second.

kinda feels nothing to gain this week, alot to lose!

Same points as them. Equal second position! :wink:

Manly must get up according to the ball too. :sunglasses:

@NJLM78 said:
The ball is a worry this week. It predicted injuries last week and we have a few blokes in drama. Hopefully it is wrong this week and we get away with a win and zero injuries.

I'm telling you, this ball is spooking me with all these revelations! :astonished:

The ball said 14-6 halftime. It was 14-4! The ball must have thought Benji could land that kick from the sideline.

Back