TUMETH

ancient_magpie

Brandon Tumeth has not been picked in reserve grade but is a reserve for fg.Does that mean resign and you get your fg start or don't resign and don't play at all.Is this the message from Sheens

Could be some sort of carrot…
Was thinking something similar with Pole, Matamua etc.

Could be some sort of carrot…
Was thinking something similar with Pole, Matamua etc.
Pole has proven he is far from a token inclusion & is right up to NRL standard over all 4 games!

Should be 3rd prop picked every week!

Tumeth will stay - the selections are because Tim rates them!

Very much like he blooded the youngsters in 2003 giving Halatau - Marshall - Fulton - Gibbs - Farah & Collis all early debuts in first grade as an investment in our future.

I have fingers & toes crossed we sign Tumeth into Top 30 squad - I think he'll be one of our most important signings leading into 2023.

- He will be the 1st pathways player to progress into top squad under the Sheens/Marshall/Farah regime.
- Brandon has the qualities that we need as a footy club - tough, very strong defence, discipline, professionalism, runs good lines in the backrow & at speed & leadership.
- He has been an underage NSW rep for a number of years & part of the Emerging Blues camp with Matamua.

I don't care if we have to throw in extra incentive to ward off the Dogs & Raiders - he will be worth it and show him we believe he is the future.

Yeh, the whole not-being-naming-in-reserves thing is odd if he's just included in the game-day squad for experience, rather than a debut.

He may be a late smoky for inclusion. Hopefully anyway. Keep throwing the youth in.

Pole has proven he is far from a token inclusion & is right up to NRL standard over all 4 games!

Should be 3rd prop picked every week!

Tumeth will stay - the selections are because Tim rates them!

Very much like he blooded the youngsters in 2003 giving Halatau - Marshall - Fulton - Gibbs - Farah & Collis all early debuts in first grade as an investment in our future.

I don't doubt that.... It's obvious.
Just cos they're rated - Doesn't mean they're automatically signing on as they are...

A promise of first grade this year might help sweeten the deals to keep these kids around - More my point.

Tumeth will get rag dolled in 1sts
He hasn't got a step like Pole
Nor the physical attributes,
He's 6'1 90kgs soaking wet

I think he has been picked in the extended squad for experience to be around the NRL players.

It also shows him he is in WT future plans.

I rather he debuts in a home game against a bottom 8 side in the upcoming rounds.

Give him a 20 mins stint in one of the games.

Don't get fancy with me ..
I was talking about physical
attributes, running hard at U/19's
works but not in first grade.

I'm aware of his size... I've met him a few times.

I think all of them kids coming through are on the small side.... Said it the other day - Someone argued
(as they do)
Matamua isn't that big... Pole is a bit of a different build, Big bottom end - But still not overly imposing...
Tumeth is the same.... So is O'Kane.

It seems our "Smaller" Forwards are always smaller than the other clubs smaller forwards....

Hoping they all come on, Outside Pole - They got a long ways to go.
I'm concerned to be assuming they're about to lead us to success.

Don't get fancy with me ..
I was talking about physical
attributes, running hard at U/19's
works but not in first grade.
He could prove to be a player that plays above their weight, much like a Liam Fulton....

Guy is hard as nails.
Hopefully it translates to grade.

I'm aware of his size... I've met him a few times.

I think all of them kids coming through are on the small side.... Said it the other day - Someone argued
(as they do)
Matamua isn't that big... Pole is a bit of a different build, Big bottom end - But still not overly imposing...
Tumeth is the same.... So is O'Kane.

It seems our "Smaller" Forwards are always smaller than the other clubs smaller forwards....

Hoping they all come on, Outside Pole - They got a long ways to go.
I'm concerned to be assuming they're about to lead us to success.
Good retort, I agree absoluty

Back