LIVE GAME v Souffs *spoilers*

Live Game Discussion
It'd be good to look at Brooks whole game wouldn't it. He did throw a couple of clangers. He also scored the intercept try and kicked the winning field goal. His defense was really good.

Last week he played perfect footy for him. He didn't make those clangers. That is what he has to get out of his game.
He needs to be above average in every aspect
Not one week great chip kicks and shit passes … and vice versa
Yeah he scored a run away try and iced the winning field goal but at least 5 of his passes hit the deck putting us under pressure ..
lucky really south’s were so shit !

Souffs fans call him Lego man
Souths fan mate of mine was worried about him - always gives away two penalties and good for a dropped ball. Must have been feeling generous - I think it was three penalties and a dropped ball.

wish Douhie was fit he could have gone back to fullback
Doueihi may have had a couple of good games at fullback at Souffs, but then so did Corey Allen and look where is he now.

I don't think Adam Douueihi has done anything with us to suggest that he is anything other than a last resort fullback option, which admittedly would still be better than anything else we have at the moment.

How did we get to the stage of having such a lack of depth in key positions and allow it to be like that for so long?

Back