Vidot being courted by Tigers and Sharks.

Andyvee

I heard on 2SM this afternoon that Daniel Vidot has been shown interest from a number of clubs, including Tigers and Sharks. He is currently out of favour at the Raiders and is playing for their feeder club in the Queensland cup. Has anyone else heard anything?

Has he ever played fullback. I have only known him playing wing.

I'm pretty sure he fits in anywhere in the back five. Strikes me as a confidence player who is easily overwhelmed when his team is being beaten back. Was quite impressive in 2010 I thought.

Wouldn't sneeze at this signature, but I'd take him on as a flyer.

vidot is an interesting one. he absolutely killed it in the 20s as a center but has only played first grade on the wing and has been pretty disappointing.

the difference between wing and center play in the modern game is massive. you just have to look at shaun kenny-dowell. played all his juniors as a center then in first grade got shafted to the wing. he spent 3 season in and out of first grade. then got a full season in firsts in the centers and killed it.

i think vidot could be the same story.

Don't know what some see in Vidot No better than what we have at the moment honestly

@Andyvee said:
I heard on 2SM this afternoon that Daniel Vidot has been shown interest from a number of clubs, including Tigers and Sharks. He is currently out of favour at the Raiders and is playing for their feeder club in the Queensland cup. Has anyone else heard anything?

Has he ever played fullback. I have only known him playing wing.

Daniel Vidot was at fullback and Josh Duggan was on the wing when they both played SG Ball for Canberra in 2008.

2008 SG Ball (Team of the Year)

1\. Daniel Vidot (Canberra)

They will sign him but stick him in bret till he is needed if injures come up cause have quality centers in Lawrence and ayshford and quality wingers in lote and utai, if utai is going to be resigned
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Apparently he is good under the high balll and we could always need another winger because beau ryan is lacking a bit of form atm.

He'd be a good signing at the right price. He's a right winger, close to the same size as Folau. He's made a lot of errors this year, but if he sorts himself out, he's got a big future.

Latest posts

Members online

Back