Warriors attack

westTAHger

the warriors are making most of their high kicks when near rabbitohs goal line.
so am expecting this to continue on fri night
need to be very wary of Tate and others, when a ball is put up.
make sure the team does contest the ball.

if wests-tigers can shut down their halves, it will go along way to reducing their attacking ability. :wink:
hopefully the travel and quick turn around could hamper there preparation. :pray:

Doesn't seemed to have helped their defence…

Bombs that's all they got......hmmmm

Yeah they have lost their way a little since Maloney was injured but Seymour is still in good form. His kicking game could really trouble us.

@Geo. said:
Doesn't seemed to have helped their defence…

Bombs that's all they got......hmmmm

fair call, still need to put alot of pressure on their halves, be up and on them all game.
frustration can lead to alot of errors.
if wests-tigers can repeat the same way they played on fri night, same attitude & determination and good ball control,
this will go along way for a positive result.

good news is looks like Rapira is gone for the season… so that helps us

souths beat us by 40 they beat souths does that mean they beat us by 50?

the bunnies should have won that game they blew it

@Golden said:
good news is looks like Rapira is gone for the season… so that helps us

No it won't.
I'm sure you will find some pessimistic view before kickoff next Friday! :laughing:

Losing Maloney and Rapira will hurt them though. I'm sure the Tigers will be fired up to make amends at Campbelltown too.

rumor that vatuvei might be back.. he is sensational.

Lets hope not lol

Although the warriors won today, that still gives me no reason to believe we shouldn't flog them on friday

Perfect stage to do so:

1.traditional home ground

2\. coming back off what I thought was a decent win

3\. warriors away record has been terrible the last couple of years

actally the warriors home record this year has been poor and they have won a few GOOD wins away from home.. we havnt beaten them since 05 in the wet correct?

@Golden said:
actally the warriors home record this year has been poor and they have won a few GOOD wins away from home.. we havnt beaten them since 05 in the wet correct?

Not since Round 10, 2007.

They have a 4 match winning streak against us, including scalps at both Leicchardt and Campbelltown.

Pleeeeease win this one Tigers. Have many friends who are Warriors supporters. It's the one game every year I want the Tigers to win. Good to get season on track with a win here too.

I have no fear of the high kick as our world class fullback is an iceman under pressure. Remember - you are only as good as your last game. It will be sweet on Friday night.

Back