Watch NRL app

innsaneink

Has anyone subscribed to and used this service?
Wondering if its reliable...

Will probably be in the Philippines for the start of the season, I dont want to be
stuck with just watching highlights the next day on NRL.COM...theres really
no where to watch live NRL in Palawan and the time difference makes it
difficult in the one rare bar that has it, opens at 6pm which is 9pm Aussie timeScreenshot_20230106_191624_Watch NRL.jpg

Have you got kayo? I've watched kayo overseas with A VPN.

Has anyone subscribed to and used this service?
Wondering if its reliable...

Will probably be in the Philippines for the start of the season, I dont want to be
stuck with just watching highlights the next day on NRL.COM...theres really
no where to watch live NRL in Palawan and the time difference makes it
difficult in the one rare bar that has it, opens at 6pm which is 9pm Aussie timeView attachment 3971
I have business in Manila and have spent last 9 years there ..2 years straight cause of COvid lockdown. Would have gone crazy without Watch NRL so highly recommend. No need for VPN etc you just access direct . Get all the lives games plus SOO and other rep matches.

Def. try the VPN before you go. I have trouble with that these days.

The real question is why would you want to watch the season in Palawan. Beautiful part of the world.

I'm tossing up getting rid of Fox ...how is the Kayo coverage and can you get it hooked to your TV ...heard some good and some bad reports

Very true .. nice place but not a lot to do . When are you going PH and how long stay?
About March April for five or six weeks, we have a house in puerto princesa and will build a smaller place nearby in the next few years...eventually plan to spend maybe 4 or 5 months each year there once work is done with and a few other loose ends

Nice place puerto .. let me know when you have definite date . I will probably be back Au when you there so can use my account if you want.. cant use Watch NRL when in Au only outside AU/NZ

About March April for five or six weeks, we have a house in puerto princesa and will build a smaller place nearby in the next few years...eventually plan to spend maybe 4 or 5 months each year there once work is done with and a few other loose ends
this is a great plan. I know someone selling an island if you have a spare $3M US. hahaha

Gee, worried about missing out watching matches while on holidays.

When fans are subconsciously thinking like this it looks like we are going to have a big year.

I used watch NRL whilst based in Taiwan. It’s must cheaper than Kayo and a paid VPN which I found could also be unreliable. Just check that it’s available in the country.

If the country has NRL rights sold to a cable tv station it won’t be available.

Last edited:
I use Watch NRL in the UK and Estonia, it's bloody brilliant.
Live games are fantastic, you can either watch it live or play from the start, so I don't need to rush home to catch the start of the game.

Replays are excellent, generally they are available within a couple of hours after the game.

The video quality is excellent.

You also get access to other fox league shows too

Back