Watch NRL app

I use Watch NRL in the UK and Estonia, it's bloody brilliant.
Live games are fantastic, you can either watch it live or play from the start, so I don't need to rush home to catch the start of the game.

Replays are excellent, generally they are available within a couple of hours after the game.

The video quality is excellent.

You also get access to other fox league shows too
I'll second this. I've used a vpn with Kayo and have an iptv, but the Watch NRL is by far the best; by a long shot. The problem with both Kayo and the iptv is that you're reliant on a vpn and this tends to slow down your internet.

Just download the app on your Apple TV or android box and it's portable everywhere, or just watch it on your device. It's certainly worth paying for.

I'll second this. I've used a vpn with Kayo and have an iptv, but the Watch NRL is by far the best; by a long shot. The problem with both Kayo and the iptv is that you're reliant on a vpn and this tends to slow down your internet.

Just download the app on your Apple TV or android box and it's portable everywhere, or just watch it on your device. It's certainly worth paying for.
Cheers, I was always doing the kayo way but will do this in a few months.
Thanks

Answered my query...thanks..

Just watched a bit of the replay of the Raiders game on my laptop...seems to work good

I use Watch NRL in the UK and Estonia, it's bloody brilliant.
Live games are fantastic, you can either watch it live or play from the start, so I don't need to rush home to catch the start of the game.

Replays are excellent, generally they are available within a couple of hours after the game.

The video quality is excellent.

You also get access to other fox league shows too
Yep..... It is working really well over here in Palawan... I get a few laggy moments in each game but not much.
For some reason I couldn't download the app to the TV so I'm mirroring the games from my phone
Anyone have an idea approx how much data one game would use?

Back