We need a Goal Kicker ASAP!!!

chilbury

benji don't cut it dudes we need a bloody kicker
I very disapointed in this year
well at the end of the year
wow man !!!

The Tigers need to get Halligan or even El-Masri in during the off-season to work with Benji, Moltzen, Gallant and maybe even Lawrence who has been known to kick goals occasionally.

@willow said:
The Tigers need to get Halligan or even El-Masri in during the off-season to work with Benji, Moltzen, Gallant and maybe even Lawrence who has been known to kick goals occasionally.

Yeah thats an idea!!!

benji puts the ball on the T, walks back, stands for 2 secons, walks in and cracks it.
Inu took 2mins per kick vs the tigers. 5 kicks = 10mins of play time taken. we take a total of 5 mins for 10 kicks. how any player is meant to kick a goal with no concentration is beyond me. every great kick takes their time and sets them self before kicking.
benji is not a kicker.
he should not kick next year.

Well we do have the top pointscorer in the NYC, I think Mullany could turn into a Hodgo type for us, they'd have to be taking notice of him surely

El-Magic should definitely be hired to help Marshall, Gallant and who ever may be in line for goal kicking duties. Marshall has proven that he can kick goals, and kick well. Its consistency in regards to his accuracy which seems to be the problem. He rarely has issues with the height and length but the radar is often off.

Back