We were the better team thats for sure

Golden

Eels scored the 2 biggest fluke trys you wil ever see in your life which was the difference.. throw in losing our wingers early and the ref wearing blue and yellow it was a awsome effort and we should have won this game..

time for titans next week I still hold a little bit of hope for us to make the 8.. I see some good things for next year out there today was all players that will be with us next year.

@Golden said:
Eels scored the 2 biggest fluke trys you wil ever see in your life which was the difference.. throw in losing our wingers early and the ref wearing blue and yellow it was a awsome effort and we should have won this game..

time for titans next week I still hold a little bit of hope for us to make the 8.. I see some good things for next year out there today was all players that will be with us next year.

Your positive!? Who has hacked your account?

Nah seriously, I agree. We need to win 2 of 2 though, and Tuiaki is a huge loss. I am still so pissed I won't be able to slpee.

golden … read the paper tommorow morning ... i bet it reads wests lost .... so who gives a toss if you think we were the better side ...

its like backing a horse and the caller says what a run ... but it ran second ....

@Black Orange White said:
@Golden said:

Your positive!? Who has hacked your account?

Nah seriously, I agree. We need to win 2 of 2 though, and Tuiaki is a huge loss. I am still so pissed I won't be able to **sleep**.

Absolutely, it has to be 2 from 2, we can only afford to lose that one.

i really hate that line, that we were the better team.

if your the better team you find a way to win close games or find a way to overcome injuries or refs.

good effort tonight, but no consulation if we miss the finals 4 yrs in a row.

@tiger tigers said:
golden … read the paper tommorow morning ... i bet it reads wests lost .... so who gives a toss if you think we were the better side ...

its like backing a horse and the caller says what a run ... but it ran second ....

no the paper Will be tomorrow *eels new premiership favorites*

the Telegraph the commentary's Hadley Sterlo Warren All parra fans

the NRL want Parra to make the grand final its all set up this week they are loved the arragant fans who always say its there yeah

god I hate to say it I hope bulldogs and drgaons smash the hell out of them and show them what a real team is Hayne the flukemaster wont be getting any fluke trys against those 2 teams

@Golden said:
@tiger tigers said:

the NRL want Parra to make the grand final its all set up this week they are loved the arragant fans who always say its there yeah

god I hate to say it I hope bulldogs and drgaons smash the hell out of them and show them what a real team is Hayne the flukemaster wont be getting any fluke trys against those 2 teams

Give Hayne his due, he was THE difference tonight

@Magpie69 said:
@Golden said:
@tiger tigers said:

Give Hayne his due, he was THE difference tonight

and the ref mixed in!

I gave Hayne his due in the [other team](http://www.weststigersforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=764) thread and he's not the only one.

Well if your gonna go like this, Manly were the better team when we played them 3 weeks ago.

In my opinion Parra were much the better team anyway. To me we only had 4 chances all night and scored 4 times while they had countless and to me just looked better.

The fact we cant take control of a game, and after getting ourselves backinto the game several times in the second half, took dumb options and couldnt get a kick away shot us in the foot.

@Golden said:
@tiger tigers said:

Hayne the flukemaster" hahahahahaha now thats golden hahahaha

@tiger tigers said:

If Might and Power raced Makybe Diva one of them would have had to lose but you can bet it would've been a good race and the loser would still be considered a champion.

The Tigers put in a gutsy effort and even though the loss hurts they can walk away without hanging their heads if they choose.

To some, winning is everything, to others, it's how you play the game.

@chilbury said:
@Golden said:
@tiger tigers said:

Hayne the flukemaster" hahahahahaha now thats golden hahahaha

thats my name for him now

wanna know the real turning point?? after scoring the 2nd try we did what we do EVERY bloody game.. drop the ball staight after the kickoff!! that put us on the backfoot kicked out on the full not long after and Parra go BANG WAM thank you ref!! 8 point try.

tell me somthing why does it happen? every game it happens almost every time we score it happenes we drop the ball from the kickoff.

get that out of our game and its a simple top 4 finish every year

Back