Well done Tigers!!

AndTheKungFoSing

Despite the loss and the probability of missing a 4th consecutive finals series… the team gave it their all today! To put on 24pts against the Titans with a blackline all screwed up and changed around was very positive!

After the last two losses... as much as they have hurt... I've watched a Tigers team play with more heart than I've seen since 2005 and i love it!

Injuries again hurt us last night... loosing Skando was huge and really hurt our team rotation and i don't see why anyone is shocked the Titans ran away with it really...

Also... seeing sooo many fans up at the game is a true testiment to this club and it's supporters!! GREAT STUFF!!

:sign:

WE CAN STILL GET THERE DUDES... :pray:

On another note... see Princey slap Hieghno? haha Hieghno looked to have good laugh about it.

Yeah we walked out of the stadium last night feeling sad and down that our season was over, however, I also felt extremly proud of the team, must be getting emotional in my old age, but we will be there again next year, will sign up for our membership, probably rue it half way through the season, but that is what being a TIGERS supporter means to me.

cya at the doggies game !

Finally a decent thread :stuck_out_tongue:

Couldn't agree more. Over the last month or two they gave it their all, couldn't ask for much more under the circumstances.

Prince was having a laugh with a couple of players. Gave Benji a tap on the head when he scored :laughing:

It must have been pretty tough to get back up after last friday night and the deflating loss. Boys did well considering and only lost it with 10 to go. So close yet so far.

Yeah Muffster , that's how I felt walking out of that great stadium…upset for the panic brain exposion football in the last 20 minutes, but it's been a great ride this year , and it's not over yet.

Let's thump the Bulldogs next Friday night, Raiders beat Knights today in Canberra and then the Knights beat the Panthers next week and we come 8th and playing the Minor premiers theBulldogs again in a Sydney final...so let's not lose all hope until it's actually all over

I agree- well done to the boys. Whilst we didn't win and we made some mistakes I think it was good to see them keep trying rather than just give up and let the score completely blow out.

:sign:

@Aladinsane said:
Let's thump the Bulldogs next Friday night, Raiders beat Knights today in Canberra and then the Knights beat the Panthers next week and we come 8th and playing the Minor premiers theBulldogs again in a Sydney final…so let's not lose all hope until it's actually all over

That's not going to be enough to get us into the finals.

We either need Manly to lose both of their next two games. Sharks today at Brookvale is a certain win, and they play the Titans next week at home, so they will probably win that as well.

If the Knights beat the Panthers then they will move to 30 points and leave us in 9th on 28\. We need Canberra to beat the Knights on Monday night and then the Knights to have a golden-point draw with the Panthers next week.

It's all over.

Ive never had a problem with the players attitude in 90% of games this season. They've performed as well as they could on most occasions especially with the obstacles thrown up against them, ie the wrong personel, injuries and a madman at the helm.

Well done for fighting till the death. When you play with guts then the fans will always be there for you.

@Ryan said:
@Aladinsane said:
Let's thump the Bulldogs next Friday night, Raiders beat Knights today in Canberra and then the Knights beat the Panthers next week and we come 8th and playing the Minor premiers theBulldogs again in a Sydney final…so let's not lose all hope until it's actually all over

That's not going to be enough to get us into the finals.

We either need Manly to lose both of their next two games. Sharks today at Brookvale is a certain win, and they play the Titans next week at home, so they will probably win that as well.

If the Knights beat the Panthers then they will move to 30 points and leave us in 9th on 28\. We need Canberra to beat the Knights on Monday night and then the Knights to have a golden-point draw with the Panthers next week.

It's all over.

that gives the knights 29points.. its mathematically over boys!

had our chance with souths been robbed. Albeit manly will prob smash the titans anyway.. they don't travel too well.

Well done indeed. Usually at this point in time I would be ready with a box of tissues, but honestly, I also walked out of that stadium thinking what a good ride they gave us. My daughter said what is worse, being beaten badly or ending like we did. I say the latter, the boys gave it everything they had and thats all I ask of them. They aren't a team of stars and until the management 'buy' a team of stars like some of the other clubs, I will take our boys any day of the week - that is as long as they put in the effort.

It was like after the Brisbane game at Campbelltown. My daughter and I took forever to get out there in the Friday traffic (from leichhardt), then we sat in the pouring rain only to get beat. But it didn't worry me because I knew the boys put in. I'll put in the effort to watch them as long as they put in the effort on the field.

See you at the Bulldogs game….....

Back