11 Jack Bosden
12 Jake Maketo
22 Scott Jones

17 Aaron Henry
18 Rob Worsley
19 Scotty Jones
20 Luke Howell

Coach: Terry Gilogley

Hope the Magpies can get back in the winners circle, Shellharbour aren't much chop so it's a good chance for them to get a win.

I'll be there. We were going well at the start of the season but we haven't been good lately. We need to win this game. Hopefully we don't fall to sleep during periods of the game. We need to put in a good 80 minutes performance.

C'mon Western Suburbs!

Lets hope we can pull this one off as BRE are starting to get away in the competition lead.If Andrew Fifita is 19th man for WT will he get a run with Western Suburbs tomorrow,nice if Junior Moors would also,strength up front…...

Go the "Mighty Magpies"
\
\
\
\
:wahoo:

Winding to the back end of the first half and Pies are up 12 - 6\. Not being convincing but getting it done thus far

We were up 18 to 6 at one stage.

Bring on the TigerHawks next week at Leichhardt! :slight_smile:

Western Suburbs got this win 34-18,the game was all Wests in the final 10 minutes according to what I read on Face book.BRE also had a good win.
\
\
\
:supporter: :wahoo:

BRET don't play till Monday night before the Parra - Cows NRL game mate

On the display I saw today Wests are just making up the numbers and will be easy beats come semi finals. Balmain will run amuck next week if Wests can't convert chances into points.

Moors started off the bench. No idea why. Came on after 15-20mins and turned the game with some good runs and offloads at will. Used as a wide running backrower. Take note Sheens…

Waters seemed tired an spent most of the second half at dummy half as Corby didn't play. Wests lacked direction on important plays with Falcone calling the shots. Once he started running the ball Wests went forward and put points on.

Skando worked tirelessly and Stolk and Poaneki added impact in the second half.

Davis was destructive when he got the ball. Which wasn't near enough.

Bests for Wests - Moors, Davis, Skandalis.

Watch the game on Wednesday on Fox and make up your own mind.

Thanks Staks for the report..I thought Sheens said that he is using Moors & A.Fifita as similar roles , and playing them on alternate weeks State Cup to gain extra match fitness…hence , I thought that meant playing nearly all game ala 'Heighno & Ellis do in FG.....how many minutes did Mooirs play Staks?

Good to hear the Mapgpies won, sounds like they'll have their work cut out if they play Balmain next week though, but a week can be a long time in rugby league as we know.

@willow said:
Good to hear the Mapgpies won, sounds like they'll have their work cut out if they play Balmain next week though, but a week can be a long time in rugby league as we know.

PFFT!!!
Wests will smash them. Balmain have beaten us twice this year but Wests were the better team in both games. We will get them this game. :sunglasses:

Thanks smeghead.Apologies to all the BRE supporters,jumping the gun a bit here.I must hav eread a previous round.Anyway at that time my mind was on getting Wests home as well as a horse I'd backed had just won.Good day for me had a couple of coldies as well….. :laughing:
\
\
:supporter: :sign:

@alien said:
@willow said:

PFFT!!!
Wests will smash them. Balmain have beaten us twice this year but Wests were the better team in both games. We will get them this game. :sunglasses:

Don't know about that alien. Balmain are hardly leading the comp because they are beating better teams.

Staff online

Members online

Back