Wests Tiger should be Proud

Tiger_Watto

After a rocky start to the year, it was great to see so many Tiger Supporters at the game last night… Every where I went there were our colours with people wearing them with pride. On buses, in taxis, in bars and most importantly, at the game.

Well done to all the fans last night who easily out-cheered the Titan fans all night. To sit at a ground so far away from our traditional home region and hear the crowd trying to lift the boys was a wonderful feeling. You dont always get to see the Away Team doing a lap thanking the crowd. The Wests Tigers are lucky to have so many fans far and wide...

Well Done! :sign:

Totally agree mate!

I loved it after the game when the tigers came over and thanked the crowd and beau was trying to pump up the crowd. He even did his sneaky 'doggies' to the crowd, haha loved it.

Yes if that was the case congratulations. Well done to all involved. But can the same be said at our home games in Sydney? I always feel that opposition fans are louder. We generally get there in numbers but are not as vocal.

@benji#6 said:
Yes if that was the case congratulations. Well done to all involved. But can the same be said at our home games in Sydney? I always feel that opposition fans are louder. We generally get there in numbers but are not as vocal.

Looked great on tv last night, well done qld tigers.
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

@Cysquatch said:
@benji#6 said:

Looked great on tv last night, well done qld tigers.
\
\

I meant to add too yes, I agree sometimes we are quiet despite turning out in force to most syd games. We're a hesitant bunch at the moment I think
\
\

Great to be with my brothers my Wests tigers family !
\
\

it was an amazing feeling there last night… it was a very special game

The sound on the SpeedTV broadcast seemed muffled n terms of the crowd. Except for those stuped Titans drums

Great effort, let's back that up with a packed house at Leichhardt Friday week, and then Campbelltown the Sunday after that!

Heard the Tigers chants in background as well, must have been close to outnumbering them in fans. Pretty damn good effort considering our home base is over 1000km away. Once again goes to show we have the most loyal, comprehensive fan base in the league.

Titans should give a portion of their ticketing revenue for the game to WT for bolstering up the crowd numbers significantly. Had they played any other Sydney team, Melbourne, Canberra, NQ or Newcastle they'd be struggling to crack the 10,000 mark.

@smeghead said:
The sound on the SpeedTV broadcast seemed muffled n terms of the crowd. Except for those stuped Titans drums

I was surprised that the game was shown on the SPEED Channel, I only found this out at the end of the game after I had picked the red button option on Foxsports2.
Went to watch the replay of the V/8's and lo and behold here was the summary of the game I had just watched.

@Tiger Watto said:
After a rocky start to the year, it was great to see so many Tiger Supporters at the game last night… Every where I went there were our colours with people wearing them with pride. On buses, in taxis, in bars and most importantly, at the game.

Well done to all the fans last night who easily out-cheered the Titan fans all night. To sit at a ground so far away from our traditional home region and hear the crowd trying to lift the boys was a wonderful feeling. You dont always get to see the Away Team doing a lap thanking the crowd. The Wests Tigers are lucky to have so many fans far and wide...

Well Done! :sign:

Good stuff, thumbs up to the supporters who turned up and cheered for the team, as others have said, the chants could be heard during the telecast on fox.

@cunno said:
@Tiger Watto said:

Well Done!

Good stuff, thumbs up to the supporters who turned up and cheered for the team, as others have said, the chants could be heard during the telecast on fox.

My throat was still sore yesterday Looking forward to watching the replay on fox today. Well done to all the Tigers fans who out enthused the locals.
\
\

@smeghead said:

It was clear as day on Fox Sports. Even heard one lovely young Tigers lady give it to Idris big time when Ayshford crashed over.

Great work all It was clear as day and really stirred the blood hearing the Tigers chant Sure the players fed of it in the last 15 minutes

Hope you all enjoyed yourselves in our wonderful state Any one wanting to convert to becoming a Qlder can contact CB ,Watto ,Stryker or myself and we will send you the paperwork :wink:

Took my son to the game and our first trip to Skilled. Really well organized and the transport was great. We flew up in Sat and got the first flight back on Sunday. Great to see so much Tiger support in the GC.
\
\

Back