Wests Tigers - Christmas BBQ

Everyone loves Skando Suz .....maybe we could start a TV sitcom

He was my favourite yack back in Townsville all those years ago

He still looks like the old Skando ....remember when he came out of retirement

Emergency Just break glass ...Skando emerges
Skando was on the BBQ all day..and makes a mean sausage Sanger

Oh Suzie you’re not another chalk chucker are you?
I’m surrounded by them.😂
Sure am! 😂😂😂 Doing my best to convert kids to the WT since 2005! What a year! WT premiership and I graduated! Some members of this forum helped me through that uni journey ... and I'll never forget that support and friendship. Iykyk ❤️

Did Lee mention Mosses today Susie Q , someone saying he said mosses 90 % coming to tigers

Does Skando still have foster kids living with him ??

That would be hard
I don't know. What a guy!! Bloody legend! Years ago, when Gibbs (AKA "son-in-law 😂) got knocked out at the Olympic stadium, Skando left a bunch of fans to come and tell my then 16yo daughter that "He's ok. He's going to have a headache, but he's going to be ok!" And when she burst into tears, he hugged her and made sure she was ok. He's a sweetheart 💕

I don't know. What a guy!! Bloody legend! Years ago, when Gibbs (AKA "son-in-law 😂) got knocked out at the Olympic stadium, Skando left a bunch of fans to come and tell my then 16yo daughter that "He's ok. He's going to have a headache, but he's going to be ok!" And when she burst into tears, he hugged her and made sure she was ok. He's a sweetheart 💕
I remember a few seasons after he retired he got NSW Dad of the Year ...it got mentioned at the time he had taken on Foster kids

could you see inside the COE?
You could see the gym through the window and could go into the Roar store.

The gym looks well set out and I spoke to Shawn Blore and he is such respectful young man. Spoke about his passion to repay the club and can’t wait to get back on the field after all the injuries.

He said Klemmer is great on the wrestle mat challenging all the young guys which is good. Stefano and Joffa are another two who were great to talk with and Joffa’s passion and will to win made me believe he would be a great captain.

Would have thought we could have been taken for a tour of the facility’s main areas however maybe later in the new year.

I thought the club having a Christmas BBQ was great , however to charge $2 for a drink seemed petty.

Back