Wests Tigers - Christmas BBQ

You could see the gym through the window and could go into the Roar store.

The gym looks well set out and I spoke to Shawn Blore and he is such respectful young man. Spoke about his passion to repay the club and can’t wait to get back on the field after all the injuries.

He said Klemmer is great on the wrestle mat challenging all the young guys which is good. Stefano and Joffa are another two who were great to talk with and Joffa’s passion and will to win made me believe he would be a great captain.

Would have thought we could have been taken for a tour of the facility’s main areas however maybe later in the new year.

I thought the club having a Christmas BBQ was great , however to charge $2 for a drink seemed petty.
Shawn Blore was really well-spoken and approachable. Lovely kid. I commented on how tall he is (my son is also very tall) and he said Klemmer is taller than he is ... and that he's got a few screws loose 😂😂😂 I said that's great! Just what we need! And to follow him on the field 😂

Last edited:
Shawn Blore was really well-spoken and approachable. Lovely kid. I commented on how tall he is (my son is also very tall) and said Klemmer is taller than he is ... and that he's got a get screws loose 😂😂😂 I said that's great! Just what we need! And to follow him on the field 😂
Do you need a hand to upload pics suzie.

x500 as well.

Thanks @Suzie-Q for the pics and stories. Good stuff.
All my other photos have the grandy in them, and after a psychi stole his photos years back, we don't share them, but suffice to say, he had a blast!! Loves Tim Sheens, has a new admiration for Skando and Heighno, and is hanging out to see Robbie at a game next year!

Heighno said he was surprised how athletic Klemmer is.

Fonua Pole was very personable as was Stef and Brooks. Most were in fact. I couldn't get a word to Blore since he had so much time for the fans he was speaking to and my boy wouldn't wait. Very imposing in real life.

Loved the flicks @Suzie-Q thanks
for sharing. Those Garfield earrings
are great too haha. Sounds like
you enjoyed your afternoon @ Concord
Sure did!! Earrings are from Sparkle*liscious. Roula does amazing earrings, and will make your own designs if you request them 🥰

Heighno said he was surprised how athletic Klemmer is.

Fonua Pole was very personable as was Stef and Brooks. Most were in fact. I couldn't get a word to Blore since he had so much time for the fans he was speaking to and my boy wouldn't wait. Very imposing in real life.
He's huge! I hope he has an amazing season!

Back