Wests Tigers Offical 25 Man Squad

Wacko_Jacko

Wests Tigers Offical 25 Man Squad is
Farah, Ayshford, Bell, Blair, Brown, Ellis, Fotuaika, Fulton, Galloway,Groat, Heighington, Humble, Lawrence, Marshell, Miller, Moltzen, Murdoch-Masila, Politoni, Reddy, Ryan, Simona, Tedesco, Tuquri, Utai, Woods

Grant, Meaney, Moors, Spence, Chisholm all on 2nd tier contracts

Utai been added to 25 Man Squad

Good to see so many U/20's graduating to FG 25 Man Squad

Source : NRL Offical Handbook

@Gary Bakerloo said:
Nathan Waters?

Poor old Nathan has been around for a while . They'd have to be many many injuries before he got a shot one would think.But to his credit he keeps turning up to play.His halfback days are well behind him and is better suited as hooker.

Can we assume by this that the Mason saga is finally over :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Wouldn't Miller and Tedesco be on NYC contracts and not part of the 25 man squad?
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

@funky_ap said:
Wouldn't Miller and Tedesco be on NYC contracts and not part of the 25 man squad?
\
\

Not necessarily.

@funky_ap said:
\
\

The NYC salary cap is $250,000 if those 2 where on NYC contracts they would be taking up almost half the cap.

Tedesco would be on the minimum Top 25 salary of $55,000.
Miller might be on more maybe $70,000 as we poached him from the roosters

If Tedesco got anywhere in the vicinity of 130-150 I wouldn't mind. Backing a kids potential and keeping the wolves at bay is risky but could be a masterstroke if he aims up in the next 2 years.
\
\

Yes i agree i thought Miller was on $70-$80,000 & Teddy would probably a bit more to keep the rest away.

Back