Wests Tigers Team v Eels

Wests Tigers star Adam Doueihi has dropped a selection bombshell by asking interim coach Brett Kimmorley to pick him in NSW Cup if he won’t select the gun ball-player in his preferred position of five-eighth.

Doueihi, the Wests Tigers best player last season, has been selected in the centres this week as the Tigers continue to search for the club’s first win since Kimmorley took over leading into round 14. Fox Sports has been told by Tigers insiders that Doueihi contacted Kimmorley on Tuesday to ask the question about playing five-eighth in the NSW Cup after the coach selected him in the centres.

Tigers head of football Tim Sheens then smoothed over the potential standoff as the club searches for answers to try to snap a four-match losing streak
If this is fair dinkum - He can piss right off. Who does he think he is. He should play where the coach tells him to play.

Wests Tigers star Adam Doueihi has dropped a selection bombshell by asking interim coach Brett Kimmorley to pick him in NSW Cup if he won’t select the gun ball-player in his preferred position of five-eighth.

Doueihi, the Wests Tigers best player last season, has been selected in the centres this week as the Tigers continue to search for the club’s first win since Kimmorley took over leading into round 14. Fox Sports has been told by Tigers insiders that Doueihi contacted Kimmorley on Tuesday to ask the question about playing five-eighth in the NSW Cup after the coach selected him in the centres.

Tigers head of football Tim Sheens then smoothed over the potential standoff as the club searches for answers to try to snap a four-match losing streak

If true what a moron. Another self entitled brat.

I don't get all this stuff about nofoaloma he scored an almost impossible try a couple of weeks ago against dogs not to mention 4 against samoa . Our team against warriors never got one pass to him in attack and zero tries against us on his side and also tigers previous game .Note Maumalo couldn't diffuse 2 bombs that led to 2 tries on his side . Our backine in general is not firing for 2 reasons first because the pack has no go forward always on back foot and secondly the half's always crabbing across field till wingers run out of room and don't have any 2 on 1 situations . Look at top teams their wingers simply get put into clear on many occasions
Not trying to be nitpicky, but his 4 tries were for Samoa, not against. Samoa was playing a park footy side - the entire population of the Cook Islands is one third the population of Dubbo. Respect to them for even fielding a reasonably competitive international team in the first place, but Samoa was always going to trounce them.

Lol and watch Brooks lead us to another loss?

He's a winner and wants to win.
Even Brooks knows he's a fraud and doesn't deserve to keep AD out of the 6

Please. He is playing the prima donna. That is dogging it big time. He wants to win in reserve grade ?

That is not the guy you look to as a leader in the club.

Worse than Moses, Aloiai and Matterson.

Lol and watch Brooks lead us to another loss?

He's a winner and wants to win.
Even Brooks knows he's a fraud and doesn't deserve to keep AD out of the 6
Thats got nothing to do with it. If he thinks he is above the club and coach and dictates where he plays he has a major ego problem. The coach will determine where he plays not Douihi.

Please. He is playing the prima donna. That is dogging it big time. He wants to win in reserve grade ?

Ok mate, say you write reports all day and sit at a desk.

I'm your boss... I tell you, today, you're on the excavator. You sorta know what to do, but not well.

Well okay, sure... your days gonna suck and the final completed job will be effected because the right person isn't utilised in the right role.

We've seen this before- Sitaleki Akoula.
Said being a second row, made to play on the wing and 6 severely effected his mental health because he wanted to do a good job but it wasn't reasonable what was asked of him due to where his strengths actually lay.

Ridiculous move by the club.

Also Sheens thinks he's a leader - meets with Jacko and Adam allegedly and tells them they're the future of the club - no mention of Brooks in this article.

Thats got nothing to do with it. If he thinks he is above the club and coach and dictates where he plays he has a major ego problem. The coach will determine where he plays not Douihi.
Read the full article tho...

My bad.

Not a good look for sure, but I think digging your heels in to grab a key spot in the team is nowhere near as bad as digging your heels in to dog the club completely and get out of a contract.

Justin Matamua. has grown up a Wests junior wanting to play for the club since birth. gets his first shot this week. I'm confident that we will see him in our jersey for a very very long time. stoked to see him run out for the first time this week and thoroughly deserving.

very happy Pole keeps his spot and Seyfarth has been dropped. the bench looks better this week despite having two rookies. Doueihi in the centres for mine had to happen but Madden really should be at 6 in place of Brooks. forward pack needs to roll up its sleeves this week.

All great reading.....

Kinda debunks the narrative that the club does nothing in the Southwest and there's no kids coming through out there with desire to wear our colours.

Reactions: BZN
Not a good look for sure, but I think digging your heels in to grab a key spot in the team is nowhere near as bad as digging your heels in to dog the club completely and get out of a contract.
Both cut from the same cloth...all about them and not the team. If true do what souths did and get rid.

Back