TEAM LIST Wests Tigers Team v North Queensland

Team List
They use a lot of attacking kicks to score.

I hope we're paying attention
Starfords positioning is key, hope he doesnt let any bombs bounce

All comes down to our forwards

Same effort as last week, plus some consistent reffering this game and we r laughing

It will be a hard game with so many changes ....if the team goes out and does their job together and stick to the gameplan,then things may go ok for them,I just hope the 2 young guys dont get overwhelmed and perform well...

This game will be a real test of the teams intestinal fortitude,Cowboys wont be easy as they have been going very well this year...

Tigers to win with a gutsy display.....

This is going to be tough . Most of our backline out even some 2nd choice ones out .the 2 juniors I have not seen play but coming from a NSW cup side that's dead last doesn't make me optimistic, And the cows have the smallest injury list of any side. GO TIGERS PULL OFF A MIRICLE

The players coming in will be able to fill a spot. The biggest issue (especially in the backline) are the lack of combinations both in the defense and attack. I think the effort will be there but against a Cows team brimming with confidence and a small injury list - we are long odds to win.

When the team is called, "his team" and he's not driving the success then time 2 go.
Our coaches have been given the ass over the years. Still one constant.
He’s not recruiting last I checked

It will be a hard game with so many changes ....if the team goes out and does their job together and stick to the gameplan,then things may go ok for them,I just hope the 2 young guys dont get overwhelmed and perform well...

This game will be a real test of the teams intestinal fortitude,Cowboys wont be easy as they have been going very well this year...

Tigers to win with a gutsy display.....
Our outside backs need to get their hands dirty and take some of the responsibility away from our forwards who have been adequate most games this year. If the young outside backs play nervously or shy away today it could get ugly. Cows are airborne at the moment.

Absolutely massive call playing 'both' the Juniors.

Pauga has been bog average in State Cup and defensively poor there. Missed 17 tackles in his last NRL game. A legit case can be made he is the worst defender to play NRL this season.

Tupou has looked light years away from being ready...debatable if he is State Cup level yet, let alone NRL.

Peachey at center would have seemed way, way more logical.

Fingers crossed. Maybe being thrown in the (very) deep end will make them both...but it also could be really, really, ugly defensively today.

Pauga has been bog average in State Cup and defensively poor there. Missed 17 tackles in his last NRL game. A legit case can be made he is the worst defender to play NRL this season.

Tupou has looked light years away from being ready...debatable if he is State Cup level yet, let alone NRL.

They haven't exactly played themselves into first grade have they.

Absolutely massive call playing 'both' the Juniors.

Peachey at center would have seemed way, way more logical.

Fingers crossed. Maybe being thrown in the (very) deep end will make them both...but it also could be really, really, ugly defensively today.
Please put Peachy in centers ,we are missing most of our backline and you leave a experienced center on the bench .Could get ugly

will be good to see
1. Laurie
2. Nofo
3. Douhie
4. To'a
5. Ken M
6. Brooks
7. Hastings

not a bad backline
That is the best we can hope for, but IMO that is still not a good enough backline. If we are honest, none of them near rep level.

Back