Wests Tigers Week at the Sackville Hotel

mate I dont know where to compartmentalise that. im not pushing you as his "mate" but if you want to go for it, my comments arent disguised, so its pretty simple. take it on as you will, not my problem.
Honestly I can't, I don't really understand most of what you are saying. I did try.

Do your own thing, but don't tread on people's toes, don't push personal agendas, don't hold grudges and be respectful.
Stay within those parameters and everyone should be happy to move on.

oh yeah. when I was a kid found a stolen car out the front, they left the coins.... even we left that rubbish behind.... hahah

Lol birchgrove is just a short stroll to East Balmain haha. Haven't been there for years, I just googled the Wallace and they say it's temporarily closed don't know whats doing smh

Lol birchgrove is just a short stroll to East Balmain haha. Haven't been there for years, I just googled the Wallace and they say it's temporarily closed don't know whats doing smh
grew up in east Balmain. little Edward st. won't ask but that's a top pub. music thread mate lesssgooo

Hey the third,just to shed some light on what cochise is doing,and I respect your input to the forum....
About 6 years ago I used to organize a forum get together at Wests Leagues,it was usually the first CSS game of the year...we had a few people come and meet each other have drinks and lunch and then off to the game, I got disappointed on a couple of occasions by the WTs when they told me that 1.. Jason Taylor would be addressing a Q&A but at the last minute he couldnt come on the other occasions WTs told me no players were available on game day for a Q&A even if they arent playing on the day...
So this is where basically the Ambush has started by getting members of the forum as well as WTs members involved with the WTs and I can tell you that cochise and co have done a great job by getting the WTs off their backside and getting coaches,players and admin to come and meet the people that pay their membership,support the club when they can...
It cant be hard for the club to at least show some respect by sending people out to meet the fans...
So from my point of view its great to see how well the ambush is going and letting people know whats happening,this creates interest for members of the forum to meet others of the same interest...Sometimes the hard work organizing these functions goes unrewarded or appreciated....and Im speaking from experience...cochise should keep up the good work,he should be praised and not ridiculed for his efforts...
cheers mate....

Staff online

Back